Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-18-2021, 09:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Tiger's MIGHTY MAULERS
[Image: tiger-swimming.jpg]

Atleast you're still swimming, you could look like my team.

[Image: 5jvc2d.jpg?a452544]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sean McDermott seen Tiger Teeths fantasy score and said "nah..let's go for it instead of overtime".
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 12:29 AM)Synric Wrote: Sean McDermott seen Tiger Teeths fantasy score and said "nah..let's go for it instead of overtime".

I thought I was going to pull it off for awhile.  But not to be, and now I'm 3-3 and sinking fast.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 11:24 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Atleast you're still swimming, you could look like my team.

[Image: 5jvc2d.jpg?a452544]

Harley has caught fire and Tecmo is rolling along pretty well too.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of our playoff participants this season might sport losing records.  Of course, we hear nothing from our fearless leader, he's focused on a dead last finish again this year.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:17 AM)Synric Wrote: You'll have an easy win next week. Half my roster is on a bye week and I dont even know if I can field a full team lol.

I have two RBs on bye weeks that start for me, an injured RB, and two potentially 'Out' WRs. You have a chance, my friend.
Reply/Quote
& this thread is dead. Where is the competitive fire?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 09:25 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: & this thread is dead. Where is the competitive fire?

I'm personally on a 3 game skid.  And neither of our Commishes are talking because they have no Kahunas.
[Image: you-have-no-marbles.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 03:09 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I thought I was going to pull it off for awhile.  But not to be, and now I'm 3-3 and sinking fast.  

We go against each other this week.  Week 7 is my bad one for most of my team on bye-week.  Over the last few weeks I have tried to put a competitive team together of replacements for this week 7.  Yahoo has you favored to win.  I was the highest scoring team last week with 180 plus points, but most of those players are on bye-week against you.  It makes sense you are favored to win this week. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I legit don't think I can field a full team of starters this week. I have 2 RBs on bye, 1 WR on bye, 2 injured WR, and 3 to 4 injured RBs. I think I'm taking a loss.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 09:15 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I legit don't think I can field a full team of starters this week. I have 2 RBs on bye, 1 WR on bye, 2 injured WR, and 3 to 4 injured RBs. I think I'm taking a loss.

Lol we are in the same boat. Projections say we are about equal so it should be the #2 vs #3 in the contest of the Bench Players!
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 09:15 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I legit don't think I can field a full team of starters this week. I have 2 RBs on bye, 1 WR on bye, 2 injured WR, and 3 to 4 injured RBs. I think I'm taking a loss.

(10-20-2021, 09:36 AM)Synric Wrote: Lol we are in the same boat. Projections say we are about equal so it should be the #2 vs #3 in the contest of the Bench Players!

I have literally 1 starter from the beginning of the year that isn't on bye or injured this week and he didn't practice today, so it's looking great for me as well.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 03:17 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Harley has caught fire and Tecmo is rolling along pretty well too.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of our playoff participants this season might sport losing records.  Of course, we hear nothing from our fearless leader, he's focused on a dead last finish again this year.
[Image: giphy.gif]

It's seems about time to share the story of the old bull and the young bull

I'm just waiting for that Deshaun Watson to Miami trade to be finalized and then..I'll start walking down the hill and up the standings  

[Image: twobulls.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 05:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's seems about time to share the story of the old bull and the young bull

I'm just waiting for that Deshaun Watson to Miami trade to be finalized and then..I'll start walking down the hill and up the standings  

[Image: twobulls.jpg]

Look a little closer, that's not a hill, that's a cliff and I'll see you at the bottom.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 08:45 AM)kevin Wrote: We go against each other this week.  Week 7 is my bad one for most of my team on bye-week.  Over the last few weeks I have tried to put a competitive team together of replacements for this week 7.  Yahoo has you favored to win.  I was the highest scoring team last week with 180 plus points, but most of those players are on bye-week against you.  It makes sense you are favored to win this week. 

Don't be so sure, I'll lose another player during the game this week.  I have guys playing that I've never even heard of.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 07:48 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Look a little closer, that's not a hill, that's a cliff and I'll see you at the bottom.

[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]
Reply/Quote
If you're banking the season on Watson as fantasy savior at QB, it's good game for you. See you next season.
Reply/Quote
Well Merry Christmas. Jarvis Landry a full go tonight. My comeback march begins tonight, right thru poor kevin.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 02:25 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't be so sure, I'll lose another player during the game this week.  I have guys playing that I've never even heard of.

Well Tiger Teeth.  I have a big Thursday Night game with 2 Broncos going at Cleveland.  Both teams are really banged up.  It's a shame Bengals don't play Browns now without Chubb and Mayfield and Beckham, and Brown D has gone downhill, so probably injuries there.  Denver is banged up.  I would say it won't be much of a game, except both teams could go down in play-off chances due to injuries, so it is a must win for them. I'm hoping Denver beats Browns, just as I always root against Brown, Steeles, Ravens. 

Now our key match-ups are QB.  You have Mahomes but at tough Tennessee.  I have my back-up QB Wentz who is not bad for a back-up, but at San Francisco who hasn't played as good of D as people thought, but their D still worries me.   Mahomes and Wentz  may dictate how we come out.  

If WR Patrick or the rookie RB for Denver don't get any points at Cleveland tonight, I am already behind the 8 Ball, and I may go from scoring 180 plus points last week to not breaking 100 this week. I need some points out of Thursday Night.  With most of my stars on Bye Week, I need others to step up.  That includes Bengals remembering Boyd is still on the team and getting him some passes against Baltimore. 

I think Yahoo is correct to have you favored.  I have 7 or 8 key players on Bye-Week, and that is too many.  I have to hope Wentz fills in for Josh Allen and does kind of OK.  That Chiefs at Tennessee is a big game for us. You have Mahomes, I have Henry.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 06:59 PM)kevin Wrote: Well Tiger Teeth.  I have a big Thursday Night game with 2 Broncos going at Cleveland.  Both teams are really banged up.  It's a shame Bengals don't play Browns now without Chubb and Mayfield and Beckham, and Brown D has gone downhill, so probably injuries there.  Denver is banged up.  I would say it won't be much of a game, except both teams could go down in play-off chances due to injuries, so it is a must win for them. I'm hoping Denver beats Browns, just as I always root against Brown, Steeles, Ravens. 

Now our key match-ups are QB.  You have Mahomes but at tough Tennessee.  I have my back-up QB Wentz who is not bad for a back-up, but at San Francisco who hasn't played as good of D as people thought, but their D still worries me.   Mahomes and Wentz  may dictate how we come out.  

If WR Patrick or the rookie RB for Denver don't get any points at Cleveland tonight, I am already behind the 8 Ball, and I may go from scoring 180 plus points last week to not breaking 100 this week. I need some points out of Thursday Night.  With most of my stars on Bye Week, I need others to step up.  That includes Bengals remembering Boyd is still on the team and getting him some passes against Baltimore. 

I think Yahoo is correct to have you favored.  I have 7 or 8 key players on Bye-Week, and that is too many.  I have to hope Wentz fills in for Josh Allen and does kind of OK.   That Chiefs at Tennessee is a big game for us.  You have Mahomes, I have Henry.

Well good luck to you man.  I'm itching to get back above .500 and I got the wonderful surprise of Landry back with Beckham out.  So I'm hoping for a big game out of him.
Reply/Quote
Ugh, I'm off to a bad start: 3.30 points from my W/R/T.
Reply/Quote