Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Here's the thread where we can discuss all of the options moving forward on how we want the league to go.  Draft format?  Scoring?  Etc...if you have a preference, suggest it and we will vote on it.

The current posters who have joined up with this league are:

Johnny Cupcakes
bfine32
Shake N Blake
Tiger Teeth
Vas Deferens (urinalcake)
HarleyDog
Sunset Bengal
Wes Mantooth (Toast Jones)
djs7685

We still have 3 spots left.  I've sent out PMs to the guys that I've played with before, but we still need 3 people to sign up.  Several people that I talked to have expressed interest, but haven't joined yet.  If you'd like to fill in in the case that we don't have the correct number of people, or if anyone decides that they can't do it, let me know.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Do you guys want to do divisions or no divisions? If so, how many 2 or 4?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
How many playoff teams? 4 or 6?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 08:23 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: How many playoff teams? 4 or 6?

I vote 6 teams and no divisions.

I also vote for a keeper (2 players)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
When we schedule the live draft, I would like to suggest a time of 9pm on a Friday or early Saturday morning if possible? If not, I would prefer 8pm on Mon - Thursday.

Reply/Quote
I'm down for whatever everyone else decides. As long as someone explains it to me if I'm confused. I anticipate last place as this is only my second time ever playing. But I'm cool with any draft time, divisions or not. Whatever you guys come up with.

BTW - Thanks for setting this up JC. I'm really looking forward to it.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 09:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I vote 6 teams and no divisions.

6 playoff teams and no divisions is what I'd vote for as well, it's just not how it's currently set up.  I guess I'm down with doing keepers.  I've never played in a keeper league.  I assume that each team next year would be able to pick two of their players to keep and not get thrown back into the draft?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 11:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: When we schedule the live draft, I would like to suggest a time of 9pm on a Friday or early Saturday morning if possible? If not, I would prefer 8pm on Mon - Thursday.

We'll do whatever works for the most people....which usually turns out to be Sunday night in most of the leagues that I've played in.  If another night works better though, we'll shoot for that.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 12:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm down for whatever everyone else decides.  As long as someone explains it to me if I'm confused.  I anticipate last place as this is only my second time ever playing.  But I'm cool with any draft time, divisions or not.  Whatever you guys come up with.

BTW - Thanks for setting this up JC.  I'm really looking forward to it.

You learned how it goes the last year that we did it.  Not much should be different.

No problem on setting it up.  I wanted to get a league together with some solid members that we can count on coming back in the years to come.  We still need 3 more though.  Berserker and Rfaulk declined, and a bunch of people didn't ever answer me about it.  Any invite suggestions?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
How do you guys feel about the roster?

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex - R/W/T
K
Def

Any thoughts on PPR or not?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 09:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I vote 6 teams and no divisions.

I agree with this

(07-25-2015, 11:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: When we schedule the live draft, I would like to suggest a time of 9pm on a Friday or early Saturday morning if possible? If not, I would prefer 8pm on Mon - Thursday.

And, also with this.

(07-25-2015, 12:46 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: How do you guys feel about the roster?

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex - R/W/T
K
Def

Any thoughts on PPR or not?

Roster looks good to me.  I like PPR, what are everyone else's thoughts?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 12:40 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 6 playoff teams and no divisions is what I'd vote for as well, it's just not how it's currently set up.  I guess I'm down with doing keepers.  I've never played in a keeper league.  I assume that each team next year would be able to pick two of their players to keep and not get thrown back into the draft?

Yeah keeper is very easy in Yahoo. You can set keepers (we always do 2 players) in Commish tools

Reply/Quote
I sent out another round of invites to try to grab the 3 final members.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 02:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah keeper is very easy in Yahoo. You can set keepers (we always do 2 players) in Commish tools

Sounds good. I'm for it. It should help persuade people into being there for the long haul.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 12:07 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I sent out another round of invites to try to grab the 3 final members.

IDK if CoachMcNeil made the move over to this board; however he was in the WhoDey league I won last year and was quite active. Others in that league included: CarolinaBengalFanGuy, Dr1441, and BFritz

Reply/Quote
Just joined up and all that
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 11:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK if CoachMcNeil made the move over to this board; however he was in the WhoDey league I won last year and was quite active. Others in that league included: CarolinaBengalFanGuy, Dr1441, and BFritz

I have a couple invites out.  Once I see whether or not they accept, I'll send invites to these dudes, if they're available.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Thoughts on PPR?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 02:40 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Thoughts on PPR?

I like those leagues to be honest. Gives more depth at the RB position.
Reply/Quote
The teams now look like this:

Johnny Cupcakes
bfine32
Shake N Blake
Tiger Teeth
Vas Deferens (urinalcake)
HarleyDog
Sunset Bengal
Wes Mantooth (Toast Jones)
djs7685
wolfkaosaun