Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Brett Hundley is gonna lead my team of scrap heap waiver pickups all the way to the championship!

:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 08:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Jesus sunset.  Buy me dinner first at least.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised myself.  Team is more competitive than I thought it would be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Battle for 1st place today. #1 vs. #2

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 07:41 PM)hollodero Wrote: Good for the lurking #3. Btw. you disappoint me, actually letting a stranger be #3. I expected more of you.

Meh, it's getting later in the season.  Some of my players are on teams that play better toward the playoffs.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 09:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Meh, it's getting later in the season.  Some of my players are on teams that play better toward the playoffs.

I actually was in the wrong league thread. Somehow I always screw up FF postings...
Reply/Quote
Shake, Sunset, and Harley have playoff spots locked up. Only 3 spots left for 4 people.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Playoffs are pretty much set now. 5 people in, and I currently hold the 6th spot. The only way I can lose it is if I lose, 7th place wins, and they outscore me by 116 points.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 12:10 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Playoffs are pretty much set now. 5 people in, and I currently hold the 6th spot.  The only way I can lose it is if I lose, 7th place wins, and they outscore me by 116 points.

that was bullshit johnny.  i'm going to take the board down now.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 05:06 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: that was bullshit johnny.  i'm going to take the board down now.

I’m sorry. Please don’t dismantle what we’ve built because your team packed it up early.

Good game, forreal...
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Meh, I'm still feeling good!

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to Bfine for securing the first pick in next year's draft....

....and to Sunset for winning it all.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
I hereby want to renew my request to get a place in this league if an opening should occur. I want to switch. I come with the recommendation of having won the other league and hence should be allowed to relegate :)

- While the other league is fine, there were people not showing up, plus I want to try out a keeper league (I get that I wouldn't get keepers the first season).

If you'd consider my request I'd be happy and thankful. If not, scr... nah, do as you please of course.
Reply/Quote
I plan on sticking around. Are trades allowed before submitting keepers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 12:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: I hereby want to renew my request to get a place in this league if an opening should occur. I want to switch. I come with the recommendation of having won the other league and hence should be allowed to relegate :)

- While the other league is fine, there were people not showing up, plus I want to try out a keeper league (I get that I wouldn't get keepers the first season).

If you'd consider my request I'd be happy and thankful. If not, scr... nah, do as you please of course.

If someone bows out this upcoming season, we'll add you in.  I believe there is no one else on "the waiting list".

It's certainly a possibility.  We've had at least 2 people not return each season so far.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Late (public) congrats to Sunset for winning the championship. I was just happy to get that far. I've had a dominant team all 3 years, but pulled a Marvin Lewis in the previous 2. It was nice to at least show up for the playoffs and make a game of the championship. Funny thing is, this was probably my worst team of the 3. Gotta love fantasy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 11:32 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Congratulations to Bfine for securing the first pick in next year's draft....

....and to Sunset for winning it all.

Hilarious .... Congrats to Sunset! Fortunately for me, I met a really unique young woman to spend my Summer & Winter with. That said, unfortunately it reflected in my FF season. Well, that & losing some serious firepower in OBJ & Dalvin Cook. Just think of the numbers that Dalvin could have had mopping up for Zim's D...damn. #redemptionsong next season.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Sunset.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm giving up my spot.

Not interested anymore.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 12:32 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If someone bows out this upcoming season, we'll add you in.  I believe there is no one else on "the waiting list".

It's certainly a possibility.  We've had at least 2 people not return each season so far.

(01-15-2018, 01:41 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'm giving up my spot.

Not interested anymore.

Well, that happened quicker than I thought...

Sorry, to see you leave, but your spot goes to a good dude.

Hollodero is in!
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Never too soon to start thinking about our Fantasy League. Do we have a full 12 guys this year? Sound off if you're in.

I'm in!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote