Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(05-21-2019, 07:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, let's all pick on poor TT's team. Don't worry though, you'll see when the season starts! Muahaha

Go get’em TT.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2019, 07:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, let's all pick on poor TT's team. Don't worry though, you'll see when the season starts! Muahaha

You’re team is handicapped enough. No need to pick on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2019, 08:06 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You’re team is handicapped enough. No need to pick on it

As long as we have a wheelchair ramp at the entrance to the season, we can pick on him. He’s open game.

[Image: 31k9jf.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Now that's funny!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2019, 09:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Now that's funny!

This is how Im imagining you reading this right before you go back to mocking.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
You guys are way too focused on me. Your asses should be doing mocks. I've almost got the list memorized. But go ahead, have your fun now. I plan on regaining the crown I won in season #1.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2019, 05:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You guys are way too focused on me.  Your asses should be doing mocks.  I've almost got the list memorized.  But go ahead, have your fun now.  I plan on regaining the crown I won in season #1.

I wanted to wait for Keepers to be chosen before worrying about mocks so I can know who will be around and who won't and adjust.

If half of the first round picks are gone in our league, its gonna change things completely.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2019, 05:56 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I wanted to wait for Keepers to be chosen before worrying about mocks so I can know who will be around and who won't and adjust.

If half of the first round picks are gone in our league, its gonna change things completely.

Yeah, it makes it hard, it's guesswork at best.  But it's still fun.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Any ideas on when we should choose keepers? Also when we can open league to make trades for keepers?
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 07:49 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Any ideas on when we should choose keepers? Also when we can open league to make trades for keepers?

Has he said we're going to be able to do trades for keepers?  Because I'm pretty sure Zeke would be open to trade offers.  (And, of course, Tyreek Hill)
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 08:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Has he said we're going to be able to do trades for keepers?  Because I'm pretty sure Zeke would be open to trade offers.  (And, of course, Tyreek Hill)

I thought I had read that we would be able to do trades just not for draft picks, so it would have to be 1 for 1 type trades. I could be wrong or maybe it was undecided. I mean id be good with draft pick trades as well since its pretty easy to turn on in Yahoo leagues from what I remember but I could see why that may be more trouble than its worth.

Also I could see my team until I started doing mocks and then it disappeared so can't even look at the league right now.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2019, 08:58 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I thought I had read that we would be able to do trades just not for draft picks, so it would have to be 1 for 1 type trades. I could be wrong or maybe it was undecided. I mean id be good with draft pick trades as well since its pretty easy to turn on in Yahoo leagues from what I remember but I could see why that may be more trouble than its worth.

Also I could see my team until I started doing mocks and then it disappeared so can't even look at the league right now.

Neither can I.  
Reply/Quote
Is anybody interested in Elliott?
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2019, 08:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, it makes it hard, it's guesswork at best.  But it's still fun.   ThumbsUp

Do we know yet if we are going with 1 or 2 keepers?

I might be interested if we go with 2.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2019, 09:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Is anybody interested in Elliott?

Maybe

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2019, 10:41 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Maybe

Well who do you have in mind to offer?
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2019, 10:13 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Do we know yet if we are going with 1 or 2 keepers?

I might be interested if we go with 2.

See post #1,620.  We're going with 1 keeper.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 12:51 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: See post #1,620.  We're going with 1 keeper.

Alright welp im out on Zeke.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 12:51 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: See post #1,620.  We're going with 1 keeper.

I don’t get that. 2 or what’s the point?

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 02:07 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I don’t get that.  2 or what’s the point?

I agree, said it was because some people didnt know it was keeper. 

I was one of those people and my thinking is if we are gonna do it then lets go all in rather than half in.
Reply/Quote