• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-20-2019, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nor do you draft to win
If you ain't first you're last

Maybe it's not the Yahoo grades that are ass

OK, it's most likely because I didn't take a Kicker or Defense

Auden T=A+
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2019, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK, it's most likely because I didn't take a Kicker or Defense

Yeah that was irritating as well. I didn't know one could do that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2019, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nor do you draft to win

Yeah well, that's my heritage. We're usually awfully happy with bronze. Shines like gold, really.

Then again, I got the oldest team apparently, so I already won that category.
Reply/Quote
Hated taking Mayfield. It almost ruined my season before it started. Dislike that guy very much.

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2019, 09:29 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah well, that's my heritage. We're usually awfully happy with bronze. Shines like gold, really.

Then again, I got the oldest team apparently, so I already won that category.

I got the youngest team.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
So, who took the hit, with Andrew Luck's sudden retirement? Kind of a dick move, if you ask me. Just two weeks before the season??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 12:07 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, who took the hit, with Andrew Luck's sudden retirement?

Yeah, that would be me. I also had Lamar Miller. This season is starting just splendidly.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 12:07 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, who took the hit, with Andrew Luck's sudden retirement?  Kind of a dick move, if you ask me.  Just two weeks before the season??

(08-25-2019, 12:46 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, that would be me. I also had Lamar Miller. This season is starting just splendidly.

That Lamar Miller injury looked rough.

You arent the only one that took a hit with Luck though, whoever took Mack and Hilton early both just lost a ton of value.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 12:07 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, who took the hit, with Andrew Luck's sudden retirement? Kind of a dick move, if you ask me. Just two weeks before the season??

Yeah, I agree. If a player is a team player, you finish what you started. Any player who decides to retire post-draft seems selfish. It’s throwing your team under the bus. This crap leaves me salty.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 10:19 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, I agree. If a player is a team player, you finish what you started. Any player who decides to retire post-draft seems selfish. It’s throwing your team under the bus. This crap leaves me salty.

Well, he might not have played much this season either way - due to injuries that are not his fault. Therefore I don't judge that harshly.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 10:32 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well, he might not have played much this season either way - due to injuries that are not his fault. Therefore I don't judge that harshly.

Understand his need to retire. But the timing is ridiculous. Things like this should be planned.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 03:33 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You arent the only one that took a hit with Luck though, whoever took Mack and Hilton early both just lost a ton of value.

Yeah those poor chaps. I'd still trade places though.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 10:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Understand his need to retire. But the timing is ridiculous. Things like this should be planned.

In general, sure. But I do not know the details, and I guess neither do you. It's hard to "plan" a recovery from an injury, or say the recovery didn't probably go as planned. Can't really blame him for trying, can't also really blame him for finally realizing it doesn't work out.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 11:12 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah those poor chaps. I'd still trade places though.

Looks like I was wrong on that one for the first week, Hilton and Mack killed it this week.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 10:45 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Looks like I was wrong on that one for the first week, Hilton and Mack killed it this week.

Doesn't overly surprise me. Brissett is competent enough.
Reply/Quote
Bob thanks for starting Jacobs over Lindsay today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 10:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bob thanks for starting Jacobs over Lindsay today

Was a loss either way, rough week for my guys outside of TE.
Reply/Quote
After putting up right at 100 the last two weeks and still getting my brains beat in, I finally have a shot at a win....maybe? Lol
Reply/Quote
Boy am I having a stellar season. Geesh!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
My team STINKS.
Reply/Quote