Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other Bengals Board League
(12-12-2017, 12:10 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh my, I took out the commissioner. I feel bad. But I can handle.

Semi's next...! Aren't you a bit embarassed that the stranger is in the semifinals and 8 of you pros are not?

Am I the stranger? 

I mean I guess that would be fair since I didn't even get into the league until like a week before it started.  LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 07:39 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Am I the stranger? 

I mean I guess that would be fair since I didn't even get into the league until like a week before it started.  LOL

Nah, I'm the stranger. Should have said foreigner. But I really did expect that Americans who usually have detailed mock drafts until round 6 at hand would know so much more about football that somebody from abroad shouldn't stand a chance. Yet, I'm in the semis, which is embarrassing for most of you (not you). Embarrassing!  Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 01:15 PM)hollodero Wrote: Nah, I'm the stranger. Should have said foreigner. But I really did expect that Americans who usually have detailed mock drafts until round 6 at hand would know so much more about football that somebody from abroad shouldn't stand a chance. Yet, I'm in the semis, which is embarrassing for most of you (not you). Embarrassing!  Wink

The Foreigner and the guy that came in last minute did good, lets see if we can meet in the finals. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 06:06 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: The Foreigner and the guy that came in last minute did good, lets see if we can meet in the finals. Hilarious

Oh it would be my honor. And my joy; the latter is because my team is better... :)

- I face Lucie now though, and he already beat me two times now.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 06:57 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh it would be my honor. And my joy; the latter is because my team is better... :)

- I face Lucie now though, and he already beat me two times now.

Any given Sunday man, made it this far with some lucky breaks just hoping it goes my way for 2 more weeks.  LOL
Reply/Quote
Semi Finals

Harley Dog 108.84 vs BobJones 139.08

hollodero 146.38 vs TheRealDeal 90.04

hollodero wins the NFC and BobJones wins the AFC divisions and move out to the finals.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 05:21 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: hollodero wins the NFC and BobJones wins the AFC divisions and move out to the finals.

So be it. BobJones. May your recievers drop, your kicker be drunk and your running backs fumble. Oh, and also interceptions. Wish you that as well. 
Under that premises: Good luck. 
I do have manners.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 07:41 PM)hollodero Wrote: So be it. BobJones. May your recievers drop, your kicker be drunk and your running backs fumble. Oh, and also interceptions. Wish you that as well. 
Under that premises: Good luck. 
I do have manners.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3561211]
Reply/Quote
Welp it was a fun season but what can you do when Gurley is scoring 40+ a game
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 06:00 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Welp it was a fun season but what can you do when Gurley is scoring 40+ a game

Yeah well, nothing. But it's never about one single person, it's about the whole team - the team that was put together by me and me alone.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 12:42 AM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah well, nothing. But it's never about one single person, it's about the whole team - the team that was put together by me and me alone.

Good stuff man and congrats, my WR's and Olsen let me down or I may have actually still had a chance.

I can't complain though, lost David Johnson first week and still had the best record and made the finals. 

Maybe next year. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Congrats to hollodero for being champion of the league!

Bob Jones 97.00 vs hollodero 113.02

Here are the final standings for the season...

1. hollodero
2. BobJones4980
3. Harley Dog
4. The Real Deal
5. BenZoo2
6. CageTheBengal
7. TigerTeeth
8. Shaman
9. packerbacker
10. coachmcneil71
11. guyofthetiger
12. Animals

Thanks for playing and if there is any interest in a 2nd season I'm on board.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 10:16 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote:
Congrats to hollodero for being champion of the league!

Thank you!

Here's the recipe for this success, so you can all learn from mine. 1) Draft Gurley. 2) Don't trade Gurley. 3) Don't draft players that get injured. Easy.

Still, again, geting beat in Fantasy Football by a foreigner is shameful for all of you.
Reply/Quote
I am going to drop out of this league next year, if Jpoore gets my spot.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Contrary to what I said earlier I'm not going to try to do another league this year. Won't be as active around here.

So this thread can be deleted or whatever the mods want.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 01:38 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Contrary to what I said earlier I'm not going to try to do another league this year. Won't be as active around here.

So this thread can be deleted or whatever the mods want.

Perhaps you should assign the commish spot to someone else just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 03:26 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Perhaps you should assign the commish spot to someone else just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I had fun and would come back next year, although we could just have someone start up a league next year rather than keep this one.

I wouldn't mind finding some guys and maybe trying a keeper league next year.
Reply/Quote
Not sure if this is happening again this year, but if it is, I just wanted to let everyone know I won’t be participating this season so my spot will be open.

Reply/Quote
I left for the other league as soon as Dr. Cox jumped ship. But sure, good thing if this league remains running. if you need me to defend my title (elegant way to mention that) or need people to play, I'd be in. If not, that's ok as well.
Reply/Quote