Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other Bengals Board League
(06-19-2017, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think anyone knows who you are anyway. 

That was my point ?
Reply/Quote
So im trying to figure out who is who.

Which one of you is Mike E's team?
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2017, 11:36 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: So im trying to figure out who is who.

Which one of you is Mike E's team?

I am pretty sure that's Harley.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Are there any open spots? If so then I would like to be included. The Format is irrelevant for me.

Thanks in advance.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2017, 02:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Are there any open spots?  If so then I would like to be included.  The Format is irrelevant for me.  

Thanks in advance.

Yup you can join.

I'll send you an invite in a minute.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2017, 08:33 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Yup you can join.

I'll send you an invite in a minute.

Thanks mate. I'm in
Reply/Quote
Would anybody be opposed to a buddy of mine joining? He's a Bengals fan looking for a league and will be active. He has an account here but is a lurker.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2017, 08:53 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Would anybody be opposed to a buddy of mine joining? He's a Bengals fan looking for a league and will be active. He has an account here but is a lurker.

No problem with me.  Just as long as we get all the guys in that have already asked.  And on that note, I will bow out and just do the Official League if it means somebody who has asked gets a spot in a league.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2017, 09:29 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No problem with me.  Just as long as we get all the guys in that have already asked.  And on that note, I will bow out and just do the Official League if it means somebody who has asked gets a spot in a league.

Alright if someones looking to join once we are full I'll tell you to hit the bricks. Ninja

I'd like to see you stay since I know you will be active and stuff but I've got no problem with it either way.   :andy:
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2017, 11:01 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Alright if someones looking to join once we are full I'll tell you to hit the bricks. Ninja

I'd like to see you stay since I know you will be active and stuff but I've got no problem with it either way.   :andy:

Okay, I'll stay.
Reply/Quote
Got the invite. Thx
Reply/Quote
Thanks for letting me join the league! Looking forward to the season with active users and other Bengals fans
Reply/Quote
So right now we have 10 people for sure and may have 12 if BenZoo turns from a maybe to a yes.

I assume StLucie is still wanting to play even though he is banned but idk.

After we get a full league we will start hammering down the details. Rock On
Reply/Quote
I'm in if its open.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2017, 12:00 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: So right now we have 10 people for sure and may have 12 if BenZoo turns from a maybe to a yes.

I assume StLucie is still wanting to play even though he is banned but idk.

After we get a full league we will start hammering down the details. Rock On

I am playing. Don't worry about me. I have the yahoo app downloaded so I can always be messaged there if someone gets upset at my pronoun usage in PnR.
Reply/Quote
I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2017, 05:45 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I'm in if its open.

Benzoo claimed the last spot but you will be the first I go to if somebody decides to leave.

(07-11-2017, 10:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am playing.  Don't worry about me.    I have the yahoo app downloaded so I can always be messaged there if someone gets upset at my pronoun usage in PnR.

Sounds good. I'll make sure to remember that.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2017, 02:20 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: 1. When could you be available to draft? I want to try to get a rough idea so we can can get as many people as possible to draft live.

I will make time whenever. That being said, I'd appreciate if you don't make it really late in your evening, I'm not a morning person. Everything until 10pm is fine.
Do we have an idea about the timeslot? I would prefer a date quite close to the start of the season. But I take it as it comes.

(06-17-2017, 02:20 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: 2. PPR or no? If we go with Points Per Reception I suggest 1 point per catch or half a point per catch.

I like the half a point idea. Importance low.

(06-17-2017, 02:20 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: 3. Divisions or no? Divisions will split the league in 2 and will change how the schedule is made. All teams will play each other at least once during the regular season but some teams from the same division will play each other twice a year.

If we wanted to take it a step farther we can have divisions work more like the NFL and have division standings effect playoff seeding.

4. Injured Reserve. There is a setting I can turn on which will give each team an Injured Reserve slot. If you have a player that is on IR and you want to stash him without giving up a roster spot you can.

Taking it as it comes. No real preference, although I kind of like the division settings you proposed.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2017, 02:20 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Alright so now that the league is full I wanted to get some opinions from you guys when it comes to the rules and etc. Other than the first question don't feel obligated to fill out the whole thing if you don't have an opinion one way or the other.

Any other suggestions for the league are welcome.

I already put some basic rules in place...

• All trades will be reviewed and  voted on by league members within a 2 day window.
  • Week 14, 15 and 16 will be playoffs with 6 teams eligible to make it. (I took out week 17 because of teams possibly benching players for playoffs.)
  • Teams will be locked once they are eliminated from the post-season so you can't trade or drop players after being elminated.
  • Right now the starting lineup for each week will be 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (WR, RB, TE), DEF and K and 6 bench slots.

Once we get these details nailed down I'll have Yahoo generate our random draft slots and the schedule. Looking forward to playing with you all.   Rock On

Evening draft times work for me. Tuesday's after 8 or so. This draft should only take a little over an hour I guess.

Divisions are fine, or not. No preference.

Ppr, either works.

Like the ir spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I am down with whatever the group wants. My schedule is all over the place so I will just need to black out time for the draft.
Reply/Quote