Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other Bengals Board League
Draft time doesn't matter to me.

I think PPR half point is great, but a full point is okay, too.

I don't have an opinion on Divisions.

Like the IR idea.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2017, 08:30 AM)hollodero Wrote: I will make time whenever. That being said, I'd appreciate if you don't make it really late in your evening, I'm not a morning person. Everything until 10pm is fine.
Do we have an idea about the timeslot? I would prefer a date quite close to the start of the season. But I take it as it comes.

Based off of what people have said so far and past experiences I'm willing to bet 8 pm eastern time is when we will be drafting.

I want to get the draft date as close to the regular season as we can so somebody doesn't draft a player that gets hurt during pre-season or camp.
Reply/Quote
As for draft time, I actually won more times having the computer autopick than picking on my own. So I'm open for any time. As for PPR, no preference as everyone will play within the same rules. As for Divisions, no preference there either. I do like the IR option as the DL option in fantasy baseball seems to work well. Thanks for setting up this league.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Everything looks good. Prefer no later than 8pm.

Reply/Quote
Instead of "The Other Bengals Board League", couldn't y'all have just called it the JV team? Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2017, 08:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Instead of "The Other Bengals Board League", couldn't y'all have just called it the JV team?  Ninja

Is the varsity a little nervous?  How about the bengals league, part deaux?
Reply/Quote
Anything after 8pm est should work for me with my schedule.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2017, 08:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Instead of "The Other Bengals Board League", couldn't y'all have just called it the JV team?  Ninja

Get out of our thread, rebel rowser!   Rant
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2017, 02:20 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: 1. When could you be available to draft? I want to try to get a rough idea so we can can get as many people as possible to draft live.

Pretty much any day except for Thursdays. I have a baby that could be coming any time, so there's a possibility I won't make it anyway. 

2. PPR or no? If we go with Points Per Reception I suggest 1 point per catch or half a point per catch.

I would prefer PPR. My other league is .5 PR but 1 wouldn't bother me. 

3. Divisions or no? Divisions will split the league in 2 and will change how the schedule is made. All teams will play each other at least once during the regular season but some teams from the same division will play each other twice a year.

Doesn't matter. 

If we wanted to take it a step farther we can have divisions work more like the NFL and have division standings effect playoff seeding.

4.  Injured Reserve. There is a setting  I can turn on which will give each team an Injured Reserve slot. If you have a player that is on IR and you want to stash him without giving up a roster spot you can.

Let's do an IR slot. 
Reply/Quote

(07-12-2017, 11:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Get out of our thread, rebel rowser!   Rant

You rebel rowsin' hooligan get off my lawn!
Reply/Quote
Monday or Tuesday evenings are best for me as far as the draft.

In favor of two divisions, also in favor of an IR spot.

Open to PPR, but I'm good with normal scoring as well.
Reply/Quote
Days for the draft isnt of much concern if given enough time in advance i can accommodate. Also would like to see it closer to the season if possible in case of big injuries to players.
Never been in a PPR league but have always wanted to and am open to it. Divisions are a plus.
How does the IR work?

The weekend of the 21st would not work for me though because i am going to see the full solar eclipse.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2017, 12:51 PM)Shaman Wrote: Days for the draft isnt of much concern if given enough time in advance i can accommodate. Also would like to see it closer to the season if possible in case of big injuries to players.
Never been in a PPR league but have always wanted to and am open to it. Divisions are a plus.
How does the IR work?

The weekend of the 21st would not work for me though because i am going to see the full solar eclipse.

If you have a player on your roster that gets injured you can move them to the IR slot stashing them until they are healthy. It's so you don't have to lose a bench slot.

My only question about it is is Yahoo doesn't specify how severe the injury has to be before a player is eligible for the IR slot. I'm hoping you can't put someone there for an ankle sprain.
Reply/Quote
You guys have any room for me?
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2017, 11:20 AM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys have any room for me?

Sorry we are filled.

I'll go ahead and add you to the list though and we will come to you if there is opening.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2017, 11:36 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Sorry we are filled.

I'll go ahead and add you to the list though and we will come to you if there is opening.

Sounds good, thanks bud.
Reply/Quote
Sweet I'm the number one pick!
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2017, 10:10 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: Sweet I'm the number one pick!

What a year to get the first pick David Johnson is gonna be a beast imo.

Unless you want to grab Elliot or the Stooler. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 09:43 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: What a year to get the first pick David Johnson is gonna be a beast imo.

Unless you want to grab Elliot or the Stooler. Mellow

I'm 100% certain I'm going to pick DJ.  Wink
Reply/Quote
When was the draft order determined?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote