Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other Bengals Board League
(10-30-2017, 11:24 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Check out the "Animals" LOL

Either that team has been blown off or something is up with Lawless_1.

Another week of Animals not showing up.  Hilarious 

2 players on Bye Week, 1 Player ruled out, No kicker and going into Monday night with under 20 points. Just to add insult to injury he also had 5 players on his bench that would have equaled about 110 points and likely won him the week.

Weird to since he is 4-6 and still had a chance to make the playoffs with a couple 5-5 teams in front of him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Bob Jones and hollodero for clinching playoff spots
Reply/Quote
I thought about starting his best projected players every week but I didn't notice his team was being run that way until a few weeks ago so some would've gotten basically a free win when some didn't.

Probably should've though.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 10:53 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Another week of Animals not showing up.  Hilarious 

2 players on Bye Week, 1 Player ruled out, No kicker and going into Monday night with under 20 points. Just to add insult to injury he also had 5 players on his bench that would have equaled about 110 points and likely won him the week.

At least possibly. Yeah, that win wasn't satisfactory at all.

For some strange reason I play him back-to-back. Making the playoffs that way doesn't feel like an achievement.
Reply/Quote
Hoping to punch my ticket soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 10:30 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Congrats to Bob Jones and hollodero for clinching playoff spots

(11-21-2017, 03:55 PM)hollodero Wrote: At least possibly. Yeah, that win wasn't satisfactory at all.

For some strange reason I play him back-to-back. Making the playoffs that way doesn't feel like an achievement.

Hey atleast you aren't backing into the playoffs like me, looks like my best days are behind me.

I need Josh Gordon and David Johnson to save me.  Tongue

Edit : And David Johnson ruled out for the season Sad
Reply/Quote
My God Alvin Kamara is insane.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to BenZoo, Harley Dog and The Real Deal for clinching a spot.

There is one spot left up for grabs between Packerbacker, Shaman and Me.

(Come on coachmcneil I need you to drop the hammer!)
Reply/Quote
The last spot is up for grabs. Oh man. My team really did well last week scoring 73 points lmao, they were awful.
Reply/Quote
Josh Gordon first week back, starting with confidence expecting no less than 200 yards and 3 TDs.

On a serious note I have 2 Browns WR's on my roster, something I never thought I'd be saying.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 09:01 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Congrats to BenZoo, Harley Dog and The Real Deal for clinching a spot.

There is one spot left up for grabs between Packerbacker, Shaman and Me.

(Come on coachmcneil I need you to drop the hammer!)

Lol....this squad has been dropping the hammer all season Cage. On our own feet! Bfine and I will be playing one another in the Turd Bowl at the end....haha

Good luck to you guys
Reply/Quote
What a heartbreaking loss for me in this league. I lost by three to CoachMcneil. Congrats Coach you got me buddy. Tough loss cause that knocked me out of the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Here is the playoff tree.

[Image: LpjZIqm.png]

Best of luck to all.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:39 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Here is the playoff tree.

[Image: LpjZIqm.png]

Best of luck to all.

Congrats guys. 

Thank god for my bye week with Gronk is suspended.
Reply/Quote
I didn't think it was possible to lose on a bye week but Kamara just went to the locker room, if he doesn't play next week I'm finished.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:53 AM)packerbacker Wrote: What a heartbreaking loss for me in this league. I lost by three to CoachMcneil. Congrats Coach you got me buddy. Tough loss cause that knocked me out of the playoffs.

Sorry man! Between injuries, and mismanagement, my team has been scuffling all year. Next year will hopefully be kinder to both of us in FF.
Reply/Quote
Matt Ryan chose a brilliant time to break all kinds of interception records.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 12:20 AM)hollodero Wrote: Matt Ryan chose a brilliant time to break all kinds of interception records.

Atleast your skill positions showed up.

I also like how Kareem Hunt decided he would remember how to play football during my bye week, I'm sure he will be right back to 5 points next week.
Reply/Quote
Week 1 playoff results...

CageTheBengal 115.04

vs

hollodero 138.14

HarleyDog 117.04

vs

BenZoo2 94.64
Reply/Quote
Oh my, I took out the commissioner. I feel bad. But I can handle.

Semi's next...! Aren't you a bit embarassed that the stranger is in the semifinals and 8 of you pros are not?
Reply/Quote