Trade with Colts.
We get R2: 42, R3:73, R5:159
Colts get
R1:31, R6:209

Trade again
We get R2:45, R3:100, R4:139
Ravens get
R2:42

I think i raped them quite well. lol 3 spots, 2 extra picks.

Onward with the draft:
R2:45 CB Kyler Gordon Washington Push Eli and be first Backup off the bench for outside CB's
R2:63 FS Nick Cross Maryland Push Bates and groom for starter next year.
R3:73 T Jamaree Salyer Georgia Dude has started every spot but C, so he will get to challenge for LG, best man wins.
R3:95 CB Marcus Jones Houston Backup Slot, but ST Returner will be his main job.
R3:100 CB Zyon McCollum Sam Houston State ST and groom for outside CB.
R4:136 SS Tycen Anderson Toledo Backup SS
R4:139 WR Kevin Austin Jr Notre Dame Nice Vertical threat..
R5:159 DE Isaiah Thomas Oklahoma (very underrated) In the real draft, i don't expect him to last this long.
R5:174 DL Curtis Brooks Cincinnati BJ Hill backup
R7:226 P Matt Araiza San Diego State ST Field flipper, With this draft and the influx of speed to Simmons ST's, he will likely be having wet dreams for a while.
R7:252 CB Joshua Williams Fayetteville State PS or if makes team as ST player and groom as backup CB.

I call this draft a Need for Speed, most of these guys have some seriously good speed for their positions.

Have fun, and can't wait for the draft to actually start!

PS PFF gave me a B+
Didn't like Zyon and Isaiah, but liked the rest (I knew it wouldn't like those 2, but no way the last another round for me to get them).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 03:26 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Unrealistic, but done for fun

Trade with Colts.
We get R2: 42, R3:73, R5:159
Colts get
R1:31, R6:209

Trade again
We get R2:45, R3:100, R4:139
Ravens get
R2:42

I think i raped them quite well. lol 3 spots, 2 extra picks.

Onward with the draft:
R2:45 CB Kyler Gordon Washington Push Eli and be first Backup off the bench for outside CB's
R2:63 FS Nick Cross Maryland Push Bates and groom for starter next year.
R3:73 T Jamaree Salyer Georgia Dude has started every spot but C, so he will get to challenge for LG, best man wins.
R3:95 CB Marcus Jones Houston Backup Slot, but ST Returner will be his main job.
R3:100 CB Zyon McCollum Sam Houston State ST and groom for outside CB.
R4:136 SS Tycen Anderson Toledo Backup SS
R4:139 WR Kevin Austin Jr Notre Dame Nice Vertical threat..
R5:159 DE Isaiah Thomas Oklahoma (very underrated) In the real draft, i don't expect him to last this long.
R5:174 DL Curtis Brooks Cincinnati BJ Hill backup
R7:226 P Matt Araiza San Diego State ST Field flipper, With this draft and the influx of speed to Simmons ST's, he will likely be having wet dreams for a while.
R7:252 CB Joshua Williams Fayetteville State PS or if makes team as ST player and groom as backup CB.

I call this draft a Need for Speed, most of these guys have some seriously good speed for their positions.

Have fun, and can't wait for the draft to actually start!

PS PFF gave me a B+
Didn't like Zyon and Isaiah, but liked the rest (I knew it wouldn't like those 2, but no way the last another round for me to get them).
I love the draft, and yes, you gave those ratbirds a new hole for sure. I'm not sold on Nick Cross, but wouldn't be mad by the pick. Sneaky good pick with McCollum in the 3rd. And any draft with Brooks and Araiza is okay in my book!  Cool
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote