Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Other One's Mock TDN
PFF vs TDN driving me nutso

Here i think is one of the best i got from TDN.

1. David Ojabo Edge Michigan
2. Perrion Winfrey IDL Oklahoma
3. Darrian Beavers LB UC
4. Alex Pierce WR UC
5. Reed Blankenship S Middle Tennessee
6. Isaac Taylor-Stuart CB USC
7. Charlie Kolar TE Iowa St
8. Tyler Vrabel OT Boston College

Most of you know these guys. so i'll give a little info on 6. and 8.

Isaac has all the tools you want, I don't even think he's reached his peak yet. Should be a better pro.
Tyler Vrabel, he does have some posture issues (knee bending) that needs to be cleaned up. Get that cleaned up and he can make for a good swing or first man off the bench.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pass on the guy at 31 with a freshly torn achilles, pick someone who can contribute this year.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 05:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Pass on the guy at 31 with a freshly torn achilles, pick someone who can contribute this year.

all indications are he should see the field in the 2nd half of the year.
Reply/Quote
Kolar will be long gone before the 7th round. You didn't draft any OL until the 7th as we still need some depth. Not a fan of your 1st round pick either. Pierce is gone in 2 or 3.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 07:17 PM)pulses Wrote: Kolar will be long gone before the 7th round. You didn't draft any OL until the 7th as we still need some depth. Not a fan of your 1st round pick either. Pierce is gone in 2 or 3.

My main point was on PFF many of those guys would NOT be available where they were picked. However on TDN they are consistently there
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 07:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: My main point was on PFF many of those guys would NOT be available where they were picked. However on TDN they are consistently there
Yeah PFF grading on some players this year is way off. Especially when you watch videos from evaluators who know what they're talking about has them much higher.
Reply/Quote
Tyler Vrabel is Mike Vrabel's son. Wonder if he was the one in the background taking a crap with the door open during the 2020 draft?
Reply/Quote