Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Patriots would hire Marvin Lewis to be their...
The Patriots would hire Marvin Lewis to be their...

Defensive consultant/scouting consultant.  Of course they would.  Lewis has exceptional skills at getting into certain QBs's heads who he has had time and film to figure out(like Flacco).  He's also good at selecting potential elite players(like Burfict) who others in the industry wouldn't touch.  He has his deficiencies(rookie QBs, clock management), but he does possess world-class skills in certain areas.  He will never be an elite HC due to his personality type(a bit of absent-minded professor).  Do you think that the Patriots would offer Lewis a job?  Which one, and how long of a leash would they give him?
Reply/Quote
The Patriots would hire Marvin Lewis to be the guy that washes Tom Brady's balls.
Reply/Quote
I mean they could, and keep him far away from coaching. Lets be honest Marvin isnt a good coach, but hes not bad either. He's a mediocre coach handicapped by inept management. If Mike Brown years ago would have done the right thing and just hire a legit GM, step away from trying to run the football side of the house then we might not be at this juncture. I think in whichever capacity New England would hire Marvin in they would give him the necessary tools to excel there. Something that you probably wont ever find here and thats the difference between a good run organization, and a badly ran one.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
who cares as long as he is gone....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
This solves one of our problems, but now we are stuck with who will take Hue....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 11:46 AM)jj22 Wrote: This solves one of our problems, but now we are stuck with who will take Hue....

That’s a tough one. I doubt even the Salvation Army would want him if he volunteered. Hell, even if he dove into the mouth of a volcano, it would spit him out. How did he end up here? Someone in Cincinnati must have been playing with a Quija board again and he got out. Ugh!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 11:46 AM)jj22 Wrote: This solves one of our problems, but now we are stuck with who will take Hue....

"Hue, you're the OC... Lazor you can go ahead and kick rocks.".

Problem solved.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Marv would go there and in the first year they'd win a championship, on some Corey Dillon type shit.
Reply/Quote