Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather Forecast For Bengals At Jets
Rain is suppose to take over around Half Time until way after the game. The problem with Rain and Slop is it can help a bad team beat a good team. So Bengals should try to get out in front in the First Half, because I've seen those at Jets or Giants games in the rain, and the wind and rain in that stadium does crazy things to the football. Hard to pass, hard to kick. So having a lead at Halftime may be crucial for Bengals. The 2nd Half may be just awful to try to move the ball in.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 04:49 AM)kevin Wrote: Rain is suppose to take over around Half Time until way after the game.   The problem with Rain and Slop is it can help a bad team beat a good team.  So Bengals should try to get out in front in the First Half, because I've seen those at Jets or Giants games in the rain, and the wind and rain in that stadium does crazy things to the football.  Hard to pass, hard to kick.  So having a lead at Halftime may be crucial for Bengals. The 2nd Half may be just awful to try to move the ball in.
A bad team is still a bad team, if your not ahead at half you are playing bad yourself. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals really aren’t a first half team, but establishing the run early and if they can make a couple plays through the air, they should be in the drivers seat come half time.

I think they will have a fg lead by half, then come out and put it away
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they will be looking at the weather as well, and we'll be up at least 2 touchdowns by the half, then we can just feed Mixon and Perine the ball during the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 04:49 AM)kevin Wrote: Rain is suppose to take over around Half Time until way after the game.   The problem with Rain and Slop is it can help a bad team beat a good team.  So Bengals should try to get out in front in the First Half, because I've seen those at Jets or Giants games in the rain, and the wind and rain in that stadium does crazy things to the football.  Hard to pass, hard to kick.  So having a lead at Halftime may be crucial for Bengals. The 2nd Half may be just awful to try to move the ball in.

According to my weather app there's only a 20% chance of rain and a high of 61 for New York on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Kevin,

You have the ability to come up with the strangest things to worry about. Just sayin...
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 09:11 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Bengals really aren’t a first half team, but establishing the run early  and if they can make a couple plays through the air, they should be in the drivers seat come half time.

I think they will have a fg lead by half, then come out and put it away

We ARE the best at scoring right before halftime though. 

We need to look to running the ball a lot in this game unless it isn't working. I bet it will work though with Carman coming along
and Spain just playing fantastic this season.
Reply/Quote

Enter, Joe Mixon.
Reply/Quote
Rain isn't an issue for any team in the modern NFL, outside of outlier games like the raining river or whatever from last week, monsoon conditions or the Pittsburgh vs. Miami affair where the rain was so heavy, it screwed up the field.

I don't see an issue, weather-wise.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 01:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We ARE the best at scoring right before halftime though. 

We need to look to running the ball a lot in this game unless it isn't working. I bet it will work though with Carman coming along
and Spain just playing fantastic this season.

It would be great if this team comes in and throttles them early and continue to send the message that the bengals have arrived. I’d laugh the entire time I’m trick or treating with my daughter
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 02:02 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: It would be great if this team comes in and throttles them early and continue to send the message that the bengals have arrived. I’d laugh the entire time I’m trick or treating with my daughter

We have the best colors by far for Halloween too lol
Reply/Quote