Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Practice Bubble is finished
who needs an expensive house when you can get a giant tent.. whish I would have bought one of this instead of a brick & mortar one.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Looks good, hope it has a positive affect for us as the weather turns. Sure is nice to practice inside I am sure when
it is nasty out, more practice is always a good thing pretty much.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 04:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well this is the temporary practice bubble right? Aren't they building an actual indoor practice facility?

another hiccup in the quest to obtain the Hilltop concrete land

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/i-team/bengals-neighbor-wants-to-move-concrete-plant-to-sedamsville-with-city-tax-breaks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2022, 01:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Looks good, hope it has a positive affect for us as the weather turns. Sure is nice to practice inside I am sure when
it is nasty out
, more practice is always a good thing pretty much.

It's perfect timing that it's becoming available because, in typical Greater Cincinnati fashion, last week it was a high in the 70s here and felt pretty warm, but then it has been snowing the past few days.

I'm so glad we have this and I have to imagine that the players are thinking it's pretty great too so we don't have to travel to use other people's bubbles.
Reply/Quote
I remember .com saying this was imminent back in 2011.

I guess by Mike Brown standards, it kinda was.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 11:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's perfect timing that it's becoming available because, in typical Greater Cincinnati fashion, last week it was a high in the 70s here and felt pretty warm, but then it has been snowing the past few days.

I'm so glad we have this and I have to imagine that the players are thinking it's pretty great too so we don't have to travel to use other people's bubbles.

Bubbles don’t do much from a temp standpoint, more or less protection from the elements. I just got off the phone with my buddy who played at UC. I guess bengals could be different.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 12:15 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Bubbles don’t do much from a temp standpoint, more or less protection from the elements.  I just got off the phone with my buddy who played at UC.  I guess bengals could be different.

Bubbles are generally heated.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 12:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Bubbles are generally heated.

Q: Besides that, are there other benefits of these bubbles?

A: The bubbles provide protection in the winter months from inclement weather. Specifically, they protect from rain, snow, wind and cold temperature, and extend the day through artificial lighting. Bubbles are typically 10 to 20 degrees warmer inside and the modern LED lighting allows for perfect sports playing condition. Our bubbles have a transparent roof and thus there is also natural light coming into the bubbles during daytime hours.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote