Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The QB School - Burrow vs Falcons
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Love Just Turnovers when he does these breakdowns, so smart.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Love when JT does these on Burrow. Another A+ from me. This was a joy to watch. Fantastic content.

Also love him practicing his smiles at the end lol. JT's a real one.
Reply/Quote
Great video.
Saw it earlier at lunch.

Like his JT talks a lot about how hard some throws are.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That was vintage Burrow at his best, nice watch and thanks for posting.

As much as Burrow was dealing, Volson almost got him killed on Boyds 1 handed catch. What a great throw under duress as well.

Yet as incredible as that one handed catch was by Boyd, thinking that back shoulder catch he made was just as good.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 09:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: That was vintage Burrow at his best, nice watch and thanks for posting.  

As much as Burrow was dealing, Volson almost got him killed on Boyds 1 handed catch. What a great throw under duress as well.

Yet as incredible as that one handed catch was by Boyd, thinking that back shoulder catch he made was just as good.

Yeah that was bad.  Then some receiver or back like puts a move on the DT to get by him and get to his spot instead of realizing maybe I should block this guy trying to smash Joe...
Reply/Quote
It's the tear drop on the run, across his body, over defenders, to Mixon that does it for me. I didn't even notice that at game speed but that window is so tight and there's no margin for error. Heck, he's not even throwing across his body- he's running backwards and doing it. That was a great observation by jT. For that matter, I don't know if he can even see Mixon in real time. He's just trusting his instincts, loading up and dropping the football into a spot before Mixon comes into view. And he does it so effortlessly. It's such a gorgeous pass... running backwards notwithstanding haha
Reply/Quote
Joey B is probably the most accurate QB in the NFL. Im not talking about Completion percentage but touch and ball placement. I loved that JT brought up golfing saying Burrow used a 7 iron. That is exactly how we described him in the draft process he brings the right club to the hole.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
After looking at it on tape that scramble check down to Mixon across Joe's body was one of the more impressive throws/plays I've ever seen. Seriously.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Forgot to mention that while marveling at Joe's orchestrational display of aerial assault on the Falcons.

Noticed that Jonah looked better than he has in previous games.

In this layman's humble opinion anyway.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
8:00 - All-time 400 yard passing games #3 Mahomes with 3, #2 Marino with 4, #1 Joe Burrow with 5
10:30 - Joe Burrow 1st person in NFL history to have 2 games of 500 total yards and 4 TDs
20:35 - 196 passing yards in the 1st quarter - NFL record
20:52 - 344 passing yards in the 1st half - NFL record

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Will the fans be charged an excise tax for 'air fare'?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote