Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What an amazing Christmas present !
Bengals re-sign Lewis. Then they give false hope by starting 4-1 and being in first place and what happens next? The train wreck, as the season goes into another black hole and now to finally top it off this team gifts us fans by getting swept by the Browns! Merry Christmas everyone!! Wooo!!!!
Reply/Quote
I just watched Ernest Saves Christmas...maybe this Ernest fellow can save the Bengals!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 06:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just watched Ernest Saves Christmas...maybe this Ernest fellow can save the Bengals!

Dont we already have him as HC?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 06:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just watched Ernest Saves Christmas...maybe this Ernest fellow can save the Bengals!
It's bad when the skeleton of Jim Varney is being considered for a position.

Sent from my N9517 using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
IF a team that hasn't won a playoff team in 26+ years gives you false hope...it's on you!
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF a team that hasn't won a playoff team in 26+ years gives you false hope...it's on you!

Best reply everrrrrrr!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:05 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Best reply everrrrrrr!!!!

Not really... I don't understand why anyone would pay attention to or follow a team if they had zero hope if them making things happen. It doesn't even make sense.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:02 PM)Storer50 Wrote: It's bad when the skeleton of Jim Varney is being considered for a position.

Sent from my N9517 using Tapatalk

thats nuthin, we are owned by Mr Bean!

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:05 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Best reply everrrrrrr!!!!

Apparently you missed the previous four thousand times he uttered those same exact words.  He has it on a loop, you know.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Merv's going nowhere.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote