Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rams' Regular Season
(02-11-2022, 03:07 PM)basballguy Wrote: This season has made me put more credence into coaching being the primary factor as to why teams win in the playoffs.  

I think coaching will win the Super Bowl.  Both coaches have shown their ability to adjust and game plan to their opponent.  SM is no joke.

Zac Taylor isn't a joke anymore either, outcoached Bisacchia, Vrabel and Andy Reid and swept Harbaugh and Tomlin.

I think Zac Taylor has officially came around to become a top HC, love how he was just having fun out there in the AFCC.

No pressure when we were going to tie the game, kick for the lead and kick for the win in OT. 

Nice having a Kicker like we have too. I have seen Gay miss some big kicks this year. Haven't seen this with McPherson except
the windy ass Packers game.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 02:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, a lot of people don't know about everything that Paul Brown did for football. Also that Walsh was in Cincy and we were
running the hurry up before he went to the 49ers who always get that credit even though it is false. So many things that PB 
did are kind of brushed over. Maybe a Superbowl will bring these things out into the open. Sure hope we win Sunday for this
very reason. If the Rams win I will be happy for Whit the most, but Aaron Donald is such a great player he deserves a ring 
and this will be his best shot at getting one as this will probably be the best roster he ever gets to play with.

But same with Mahomes and the Chiefs, they had the best roster they may ever have and couldn't beat us. Smirk

Well, there are 1000s of reporters all looking for a story and about 12 hours of pregame blah, blah, blah....think any of it will be brought to life?  I think the ESPN story on Paul Brown was amazing and wish more people outside of Cincy had seen it.

Great thought, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote