Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Ravens Suck
I'm the only person who made the jump that isn't a Bengals fan thus far. Might as well start the unibrow and horseface smack before the Ravens fans get here to defend their turds.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 08:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm the only person who made the jump that isn't a Bengals fan thus far. Might as well start the unibrow and horseface smack before the Ravens fans get here to defend their turds.

I'll go ahead and get this started. Andy Dalton>Joe Schmo>Johnny Football>Big Jen
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ernie > Bert Flacco.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 08:17 PM)treee Wrote: I'll go ahead and get this started. Andy Dalton>Joe Schmo>Johnny Football>Big Jen

New board, same crappy smack from treee. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 08:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: New board, same crappy smack from treee. Big Grin

Of course. Cool
Reply/Quote
Yea, the only team in the division winning playoff games sucks.

Y'all some salty, blumpkins.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 61820_super_bowl_trophies.jpg]

What does that say about the Bengals if Baltimore sucks?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:30 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: [Image: 61820_super_bowl_trophies.jpg]

What does that say about the Bengals if Baltimore sucks?

[Image: bush_doing_it_wrong_1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, the only team in the division winning playoff games sucks.

Y'all some salty, blumpkins.

Looks like the old board finally sent over a Ravens fan to do some smack talk. Unfortunately, they chose the preschool teacher who makes 90% of his posts in P&R.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:24 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Looks like the old board finally sent over a Ravens fan to do some smack talk. Unfortunately, they chose the preschool teacher who makes 90% of his posts in P&R.

ha, that was good. Unfortunately, this thread is not.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: ha, that was good. Unfortunately, this thread is not.

Start another thread in smack about going to a game with your wife to show me how good threads are done. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Start another thread in smack about going to a game with your wife to show me how good threads are done.   Smirk

Lol, yea I'm not taking her to the game.

Also, there's no AFCN thread at the old site.

Don't be made because Flacco discredited this thread last January

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol, yea I'm not taking her to the game.

Also, there's no AFCN thread at the old site.

Don't be made because Flacco discredited this thread last January

Where is Luvnut...I need a run down of Wacco's contract.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Where is Luvnut...I need a run down of Wacco's contract.

Ugh I said "made" not "mad". Damn phone

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Where is Luvnut...I need a run down of Wacco's contract.

I'm sure he'll change his mind once he realizes how many people are migrating over here, but I'm pretty sure he posted a few times on boards.bengals that he isn't going anywhere else.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ugh I said "made" not "mad". Damn phone

Mhmmm......phone.....sure.....with "teachers" like this, our fate is sealed.....Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Welp. Tommy Maddox > everyone.
Reply/Quote
LuvNut is probably at Barnes and Noble picking himself up a copy of this:

[Image: nfl-salary-cap-for-dummies.jpg?w=397]
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ben rapes, and Ray murders..

End of Smack Talk forum, forever.
Reply/Quote
And when the Ravens outperforms your team I will be here to rub it in your face...again.
Reply/Quote