Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Ravens Suck
We do we have here...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 07:19 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: And when the Ravens outperforms your team I will be here to rub it in your face...again.

And when the Rat birds lose...you will disappear without a trace Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 12:03 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: And when the Rat birds lose...you will disappear without a trace Mellow

How'd your team do last year? Oh, that's right, Raven fans won the smack talk. Try not to get your hopes up again this year...because we ALL know how it's going to turn out for your team. A quarter century of sucking is one hell of an accomplishment.
Reply/Quote
[Image: uO93vN8.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 06:29 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: How'd your team do last year? Oh, that's right, Raven fans won the smack talk. Try not to get your hopes up again this year...because we ALL know how it's going to turn out for your team. A quarter century of sucking is one hell of an accomplishment.

You won nothing. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 12:14 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: You won nothing. ThumbsUp

A playoff game. Bengals haven't done that since a decade before the kids I teach were born...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 07:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A playoff game. Bengals haven't done that since a decade before the kids I teach were born...

I'm pretty sure EA won nothing of the sorts.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 08:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm pretty sure EA won nothing of the sorts.

I won the pleasure of laughing at your team getting stomped by the Ravens in the playoffs at Heinz Field. I gotta admit, though, that SINGLE TD the Steelers got in the game was almost impressive. Yawn

Say, isn't that the same number of TD's the Bengals got in the playoffs as well?
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 09:49 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I won the pleasure of laughing at your team getting stomped by the Ravens in the playoffs at Heinz Field. I gotta admit, though, that SINGLE TD the Steelers got in the game was almost impressive.  Yawn

Say, isn't that the same number of TD's the Bengals got in the playoffs as well?

You didn't win that either...Your team gave that to you. Congrats on winning nothing. Given your lack of understanding of how one wins something it's no longer a leap to assume you have never won anything in your life...otherwise you wouldn't try taking credit for other peoples accomplishments. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 09:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You didn't win that either...Your team gave that to you.  Congrats on winning nothing.  Given your lack of understanding of how one wins something it's no longer a leap to assume you have never won anything in your life...otherwise you wouldn't try taking credit for other peoples accomplishments.  ThumbsUp

And I'm STILL LAUGHING  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 10:12 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: And I'm STILL LAUGHING  Tongue

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 10:12 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: And I'm STILL LAUGHING  Tongue

Idiots usually are. Not sure where the win is there for you either.

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 02:05 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Idiots usually are.  Not sure where the win is there for you either.

Apparently, the butthurt is still going strong. Your red herring argument isn't going to make it go away.

Do you remember how quiet Heinz field got in that one-and-done flop? It was priceless. I guess I would be quiet too if my team made it to playoffs and basically could only score points with field goals. The Steelers and Bengals had no business being in the playoffs with those sorry performances. Am I right or am I right?

The Ravens are well rounded this year and will be in the playoffs...as usual. Learn to love it.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 08:17 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Apparently, the butthurt is still going strong. Your red herring argument isn't going to make it go away.

Do you remember how quiet Heinz field got in that one-and-done flop? It was priceless. I guess I would be quiet too if my team made it to playoffs and basically could only score points with field goals. The Steelers and Bengals had no business being in the playoffs with those sorry performances. Am I right or am I right?

The Ravens are well rounded this year and will be in the playoffs...as usual. Learn to love it.

How does any of this have anything to do with you winning anything? Your post above is the actual definition of a red herring given we are discussing your idiotic belief that you have won something. The fact the you use the word Butthurt is everything we need to know that you have never won anything. I think you're just having a hard time coming to grips with how awful your life truly is. Let me know how that goes, I 'm always interested in things I will never feel.

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2015, 09:45 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How does any of this have anything to do with you winning anything?  Your post above is the actual definition of a red herring given we are discussing your idiotic belief that you have won something.  The fact the you use the word Butthurt is everything we need to know that you have never won anything.  I think you're just having a hard time coming to grips with how awful your life truly is.  Let me know how that goes, I 'm always interested in things I will never feel.

See last years results. Ravens were the last team standing, demolished your team in it's own stadium and the Bengals were just as much of a joke. Since we are in a smack talk forum that centers around our teams, the Raven fans got to chat up the best smack talk of the season, i.e., when you no longer had a dog in the fight, because both of your teams were sitting at home. Therefore, thus more and futher more, Raven fans won the smack talk game. You lose.

The Ravens are going to do it again this year as well. I know, I know, "What's the big deal?" you ask, "It happens every year". Exactly! What also happens every year is Steelers and Bengals fans pumping themselves up all season with the endless smack talk only to find themselves eating their own words. You guys are perpetual smack talk losers. It pays to be Ravens fan.

YOU and your teams haven't "won a thing" in quite some time. This thread should be renamed as " The Steelers and Bengals Suck".
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 01:37 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: See last years results. Ravens were the last team standing, demolished your team in it's own stadium and the Bengals were just as much of a joke. Since we are in a smack talk forum that centers around our teams, the Raven fans got to chat up the best smack talk of the season, i.e., when both of your teams were sitting at home. Therefore, thus more and futher more, Raven fans won the smack talk game. You lose.

The Ravens are going to do it again this year as well. I know, I know, "What's the big deal?" you ask, "It happens every year". Exactly! What also happens every year is Steelers and Bengals fans pumping themselves up all season with the endless smack talk only to find themselves eating their own words. You guys are perpetual smack talk losers. It pays to be Ravens fan.

YOU and your teams haven't "won a thing" in quite some time. This thread should be renamed as " The Steelers and Bengals Suck".

I was at the playoff game. The Steelers stunk it up big time.

Ravens still didn't look that good though...just better than Pittsburgh for the first time in a playoff game.

Congrats on winning one more game that the Steelers and Bengals....I guess?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 01:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: I was at the playoff game.  The Steelers stunk it up big time.

Ravens still didn't look that good though...just better than Pittsburgh for the first time in a playoff game.

Congrats on winning one more game that the Steelers and Bengals....I guess?

Pff, whatever. Did you like the part where the Ravens put Ben on his can five times? I sure as hell did. How about the two INT's? The Ravens put 30 easy points on the Steelers and limited them to one TD and somehow they didn't look good? The only thing I saw lacking on the Ravens side was total rushing yards (53), but considering the Steelers had the ball most of the game (10 extra minutes) I'd say it's not too big of a deal.
Reply/Quote
Wink 
I didn't like THOSE ints nearly as much as I LOVED the one Flacco threw to end the Ravens' season Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 02:20 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Pff, whatever. Did you like the part where the Ravens put Ben on his can five times? I sure as hell did. How about the two INT's? The Ravens put 30 easy points on the Steelers and limited them to one TD and somehow they didn't look good? The only thing I saw lacking on the Ravens side was total rushing yards (53), but considering the Steelers had the ball most of the game (10 extra minutes) I'd say it's not too big of a deal.

I guess reading isn't a specialty of yours?

I said the Ravens didn't look good...but they were better than the Steelers. The Steelers never looked liked they were in or cared about winning.

The Ravens not looking good then caught up with them in the next game. Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 06:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: I guess reading isn't a specialty of yours?

I said the Ravens didn't look good...but they were better than the Steelers.  The Steelers never looked liked they were in or cared about winning.

The Ravens not looking good then caught up with them in the next game.  Cool

I guess you have reading comprehension probs yourself. It's pretty obvious I acknowledged your assertion that the Ravens "didn't look good", but then I went on to disagree with you. It's all there if you need to read it again.

The fun part of knowing you watched the Ravens lose to the Patriots is the fact that you had no choice but to watch the game... along with your team...because they were demolished in their own house. Was it a long ride home?
Reply/Quote