Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real NFL story today
It is not the Dolphins scoring more points in one game than many of the other teams have done all season

It is not Green Bay coming back to beat the Saints

It is not the Colts beating the Ravens in OT

nope....

It is Taylor Swift sitting in Travis Kelce's box at the Chiefs game. Seriously, even hardened NFL reporters are talking about it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 05:31 PM)pally Wrote: It is not the Dolphins scoring more points in one game than many of the other teams have done all season

nope....

It is Taylor Swift sitting in Travis Kelce's box at the Chiefs game.  Seriously, even hardened NFL reporters are talking about it

God I hate Kelce but it's so hard to not like that story.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they get the dating and inevitable breakup over with soon so we can stop hearing about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 05:34 PM)basballguy Wrote: God I hate Kelce but it's so hard to not like that story.  

No it's not.  

I hope Taylor is to Kelce as Jessica was to Romo.

See?  That was easy.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Lol I wish Miami Hc kicked that last FG to have record points in nfl game argh
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 05:36 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Hopefully they get the dating and inevitable breakup over with soon so we can stop hearing about it.

You'd think after the 12th (or whatever) album each about previous exes, you'd realize there's not much point.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 05:36 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Hopefully they get the dating and inevitable breakup over with soon so we can stop hearing about it.

She just wants to break up with another man so she can write a song about it.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 07:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: She just wants to break up with another man so she can write a song about it.

She'll make instant fans out of 31 fanbases....it's brilliant.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I’m just glad Taylor Swift isn’t catting around with any of our players. That caterwauling drama queen is an unnecessary distraction.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 08:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m just glad Taylor Swift isn’t catting around with any of our players.  That caterwauling drama queen is an unnecessary distraction.

It didn't phase the team yesterday since they scored 41 points and won. Kelce strikes me as a dude who is always living his best life but still performs on game day (Just speculation on my part). Heck, they win even with Mahomes having a wife and brother doing their best as toxic online personalities. 
Reply/Quote
GOSH! Celebrity gossip! Man! How did I miss this one? Celebrity gossip attracts me like flies to thermonuclear explosions.. or like drop dead gorgeous women to down and out broke, depressed, balding, fat guys.. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 07:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: She just wants to break up with another man so she can write a song about it.

It's a formula that's made her the richest entertainer on the planet.  If it aint broke....
Reply/Quote
I foresee Taylor Swift singing her latest breakup song at halftime of the Super Bowl.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 05:31 PM)pally Wrote: It is not the Dolphins scoring more points in one game than many of the other teams have done all season

nope....

It is Taylor Swift sitting in Travis Kelce's box at the Chiefs game.  Seriously, even hardened NFL reporters are talking about it

taylor swift fans quick to bring up Kelce's violent attack on his own team member in practice ...

They will end this quickly
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 08:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That caterwauling drama queen is an unnecessary distraction.

Slut!

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 11:37 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Slut!

Uh oh, that's bad news for her 'cause...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

And then we can use it as a touchdown song at PBS when we play the Chefs
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 12:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And then we can use it as a touchdown song at PBS when we play the Chefs

It is Paycor stadium. What are the Chefs cooking? lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote