Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Record Company
(02-08-2017, 08:43 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote:

This is what I've been jamming out to.  Great keys along with his guitar work.

The whole album is quality and he plays Ohio frequently because he's from here.  Homegrown badass !

http://www.scottybratcher.com/

Thanks for the share....I dig.  Have you ever listened to the Dallas Moore Band out of Covington?  Rough and Rowdy.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Since we're namedropping.....here is a criminally underrated act from the early 70s.  The little heralded Zephyr.  The keyboardist was actually from Cincy. Candy Givens was just as powerful a singer as Janis....and Tommy Bolin weilded a mean axe.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2017, 08:43 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote:

This is what I've been jamming out to.  Great keys along with his guitar work.

The whole album is quality and he plays Ohio frequently because he's from here.  Homegrown badass !

http://www.scottybratcher.com/

so his song is aint no way I'm coming home but he comes home a lot to play?
Reply/Quote
So....I went out and scored the disc last night.  Highly recommended.  There isn't a bad song on it.  Even the wife digs it.  It's called "Give It Back to You".

Reply/Quote
My "throwback style" selections of bands are Cry Of Love and Badlands.

CRY OF LOVE

Definitely Bad Company influenced.  Ha ha!

BADLANDS

You like Zepplin?  These guys get that vibe and others.

Ray Gillen is a legendary vocalist that most people don't even know(if that is even possible).  RIP.

A newer band Inglorious kicks some major ass !

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If you like Stevie Ray Vaughan. Indigenous brings that flava. They are Native American Indians all family members Two brothers with their sister and cousin.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 08:34 AM)Wyche Wrote: So....I went out and scored the disc last night.  Highly recommended.  There isn't a bad song on it.  Even the wife digs it.  It's called "Give It Back to You".

YouTube has a lot of Record Company that fit your description. These guys are good. Thanks for making us aware of them!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+record+company
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 08:34 AM)Wyche Wrote: So....I went out and scored the disc last night.  Highly recommended.  There isn't a bad song on it.  Even the wife digs it.  It's called "Give It Back to You".

I'll have to do an online search for it.  I love the Off The Ground song and the Rita Mae Young song.  Can't wait to hear the rest!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 12:10 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: My "throwback style" selections of bands are Cry Of Love and Badlands.

CRY OF LOVE

Definitely Bad Company influenced.  Ha ha!

BADLANDS

You like Zepplin?  These guys get that vibe and others.

Ray Gillen is a legendary vocalist that most people don't even know(if that is even possible).  RIP.

A newer band Inglorious kicks some major ass !

I remember Badlands....

(02-12-2017, 05:20 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: YouTube has a lot of Record Company that fit your description. These guys are good. Thanks for making us aware of them!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+record+company

Yes, I love their cover of the Beastie Boys' "So What'cha Want".....and many others.  No problem, always on the lookout for some new music that doesn't suck.  If you like Rockabilly, check out The Royal Hounds.  ThumbsUp

(02-13-2017, 10:49 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'll have to do an online search for it.  I love the Off The Ground song and the Rita Mae Young song.  Can't wait to hear the rest!

I really dig it, it's already making rounds in our neighborhood.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 10:49 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'll have to do an online search for it.  I love the Off The Ground song and the Rita Mae Young song.  Can't wait to hear the rest!

I really dig it too!

Thanks Wyche for sharing this band.

Good stuff.   :andy:
Reply/Quote