Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Reds Drop 2 to the Lowly Cardinals because of Biden
The Reds have lost two straight to St.Louis. Games are fewer and the playoff push is on, meaning every game counts.

What I want to know here is this: WHY IS BIDEN LETTING THIS HAPPEN? He's the sitting president, so this shit is absolutely on him. Dems need not try to deflect via whataboutism. Biden should have got on the phone with Nick Krall at the trade deadline and insisted that he acquire reinforcements.

The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY has ruined the Reds' once magical season.
Reply/Quote
He couldn't make the deal cause Biden wants to tax the rich.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 11:18 PM)samhain Wrote: The Reds have lost two straight to St.Louis.  Games are fewer and the playoff push is on, meaning every game counts.  

What I want to know here is this: WHY IS BIDEN LETTING THIS HAPPEN?  He's the sitting president, so this shit is absolutely on him.  Dems need not try to deflect via whataboutism.  Biden should have got on the phone with Nick Krall at the trade deadline and insisted that he acquire reinforcements.  

The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY has ruined the Reds' once magical season.

Pretty sure that Hunter Biden has a 4% interest in the Cardinals, or maybe that was Burisma. 
The FBI won't make public Burisma's connection to U.S. baseball. Well they WERE on it but stopped on Jan. 20, 2021.

Also here is a memo from the HB laptop about an open call with HB, Joe and William O. DeWitt jr. back in 2018.
Something about fixing some games in 2023, should Biden win the presidency.
Reply/Quote
This is just impossibly lame, lmao.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:47 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This is just impossibly lame, lmao.

Yeah, but is it as lame as spamming a subform filling 3/4 of the thread space with Newsmax regurgitation?

I wouldn't know.  I got exhausted and disinterested in the activity after 5 or 6 posts.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 10:20 PM)samhain Wrote: Yeah, but is it as lame as spamming a subform filling 3/4 of the thread space with Newsmax regurgitation?

I wouldn't know.  I got exhausted and disinterested in the activity after 5 or 6 posts.

I've never watched Newsmax, but, it's probably not as lame as your posts.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 03:12 PM)Dill Wrote: Pretty sure that Hunter Biden has a 4% interest in the Cardinals, or maybe that was Burisma. 
The FBI won't make public Burisma's connection to U.S. baseball. Well they WERE on it but stopped on Jan. 20, 2021.

Also here is a memo from the HB laptop about an open call with HB, Joe and William O. DeWitt jr. back in 2018.
Something about fixing some games in 2023, should Biden win the presidency.

Probably got an annual salary too! One of these days Joe will slip up and admit it!
Those SOB's always rigging something.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 10:20 PM)samhain Wrote: Yeah, but is it as lame as spamming a subform filling 3/4 of the thread space with Newsmax regurgitation?

Sure is.
Reply/Quote