Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Resurection of CinciREborn
He... Tried to silence me and tie me down. He.... Tried to destory my name. Why? Because I knew the truth and if everyone would of but listened to my wisdom. Because of my knowledge, He.. Denny.. Exiled me to the vast waste lands of the plane.

In my exile I traveled the lands. I spent most of my time in Japan wrestling for New Japan Pro Wrestling. while I was there I wrestled with a mask under the name hirotommacktummatotata. I conquered NJPW and quickly became their top star. I gained much wisdom and fame that has taken my knowledge to new heights.

It is truly a shame though what happened with Denny. The once though great bengals fan killed the official forum. If people would of listened to me when I tried to say he was a closet Ravens Fan that was out to destory the forum from the inside we wouldn't be where we are now. Instead the people called for my head. They called for the head of the People's Mod. It's okay though.. The actions of the past are but stepping stones to the divine place we find ourselves now.

This day and the events that brought us here are all the will of the gods. This is the day of the resurrection of CinciREborn. This is the day the rBo ascends to its greatest glory under the leadership of CinciREborn.

I have returned from my exile and days of glory are soon upon us my children!
Reply/Quote
...and we already have our first tigers blood/tia/joe pong/brian p character. Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:25 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: He... Tried to silence me and tie me down. He.... Tried to destory my name. Why? Because I knew the truth and if everyone would of but listened to my wisdom. Because of my knowledge, He.. Denny.. Exiled me to the vast waste lands of the plane.

In my exile I traveled the lands. I spent most of my time in Japan wrestling for New Japan Pro Wrestling. while I was there I wrestled with a mask under the name hirotommacktummatotata. I conquered NJPW and quickly became their top star. I gained much wisdom and fame that has taken my knowledge to new heights.

It is truly a shame though what happened with Denny. The once though great bengals fan killed the official forum. If people would of listened to me when I tried to say he was a closet Ravens Fan that was out to destory the forum from the inside we wouldn't be where we are now. Instead the people called for my head. They called for the head of the People's Mod. It's okay though.. The actions of the past are but stepping stones to the divine place we find ourselves now.

This day and the events that brought us here are all the will of the gods. This is the day of the resurrection of CinciREborn. This is the day the rBo ascends to its greatest glory under the leadership of CinciREborn.

I have returned from my exile and days of glory are soon upon us my children!

Uh, what?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and we already have our first tigers blood/tia/joe pong/brian p character.  Ninja

Maybe we'll get our first ban hammer dropped too LOL
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and we already have our first tigers blood/tia/joe pong/brian p character.  Ninja

Hell yeah. This is the type of shit that keeps these boards entertaining beyond just football. The crazy characters that we all hate probably kept the community together enough to make another board so I guess we should be thanking them all...
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yowsers. The many faces of delusion. Oh well. You're welcomed by me. Please do try to keep things interesting though.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and we already have our first tigers blood/tia/joe pong/brian p character. Ninja

I am no tigers blood
I am no tia
I am no joe pong
I am no brian

I am CinciREborn. I am the best there is, was and ever will be. I have been the best since day one. No heretic will ever be greater than me.

I bring but a message.
that message is the day of the rBo has arrived in full.
This is a glorious day.
A day of great celebration.

The tyrants that oppress us have fallen and now we walk in freedom my brothers!

Can somebody do me a HUGE favor!

I need somebody to respond to a post on the bengals official forum since I have been exiled from it. (I do not like the term Banned. I feel it to be racist)

the post I need someone to reply to on my behalf is found on this thread http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=132964

the post I speak of is the 9th post on the thread and was posted by user with the name storer50. if someone could please let him know he spelled my name wrong and tell him he can come celebrate my resurection here on Bengalsboard.net!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:51 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: I am no tigers blood
I am no tia
I am no joe pong
I am no brian

I am CinciREborn. I am the best there is, was and ever will be. I have been the best since day one. No heretic will ever be greater than me.

I bring but a message.
This is a glorious day.

I need somebody to respond to a post on the bengals official forum since I have been exiled from it. (I do not like the term Banned. I feel it to be racist)

the post I need someone to reply to on my behalf is found on this thread http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=132964

the post I speak of is the 9th post on the thread and was posted by user with the name storer50. if someone could please let him know he spelled my name wrong and tell him he can come celebrate my resurection here on Bengalsboard.net!

Yes, we'll get right on that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I am no tia
I am no joe pong
I am no brian

I bring but a message.
This is a glorious day.

(05-12-2015, 06:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yes, we'll get right on that.

Lol shake. Yeah CRB, we'll go do that right now.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I sense sarcasm... Sad
This is no time for sarcasm.

Me personally I am thrilled and excited and happy for this oppurtunity to be back.

I truly just want to share this moment with my fans
Fans like Storer50
I want him and others to celebrate my forum Resurection

I would try and look at the thread to see if you posted on it for me but all my avaliable ips at the moment say I am banned with the banned removal date being "Never"

I'm thinking about taking a screen shot of it and making it my avatar to be honest.

When I found out the forum was closing I sent an email to those who run the site trying to get my banned lifted so I could gain access to mourn the passing of the hollowed forum with so many I have grown to love over the years with all my banned accounts. My request was denied. Truly heart breaking. I was going to try and make amends but I guess not.

It's a new and glorious day though. I'm glad to be home again with you all!
Reply/Quote
All hail!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 07:00 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: All hail!

It is good to see you old friend

In the wake of the ruins of the old forum I knew it was time to return. I decided on which forums I joined by seeing your name in the recently online section. Together the rBo will thrive through our hands!
Reply/Quote
I am no tia
I am no joe pong
I am no brian

I bring but a message.
This is a glorious day.

I'm surprised you didn't resurrect sloppy. He was easily your best character.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I would fully disagree
CinciREborn is WITHOUT DOUBT the top rated previously banned member by the old forum. There is no close second. I've been the best since day one
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 07:55 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: I would fully disagree
CinciREborn is WITHOUT DOUBT the top rated previously banned member by the old forum. There is no close second. I've been the best since day one

Sloppy had that great "in your face" sarcastic wit. He's the best one. Head and shoulders.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 08:01 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Sloppy had that great "in your face" sarcastic wit. He's the best one. Head and shoulders.

Agreed.
Reply/Quote
Oh you're back. Well maybe if Denny doesn't join this board you'll be okay.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:22 PM)Bryan Wrote: Oh you're back. Well maybe if Denny doesn't join this board you'll be okay.

Puhleez.

I think Denny better watch his back. This dude wants to wear him as a skin suit... badly !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:37 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Puhleez.

I think Denny better watch his back.  This dude wants to wear him as a skin suit... badly !

I'm not the one making this about Denny
You guys are making it about Denny.
This is about the my Resurection
This is a celebration about me.
I was once dead
But now I live.
In my Resurection I offer you life as well

If anyone should watch out for anyone else though it should be me watching out for Denny not Denny watching it out for me. Denny banned me for no reason other than Internet bullying. I did not break his precious CoC. I loved his CoC and followed his CoC to a T. Somehow though he managed to exile me even though I never offended his CoC.

I did nothing wrong

I was a CoC abiding citizen whose only crime was trying to save all of bengaldom from Denny's tyranny. I tried to tell everyone that Denny was a closet Ravens fan whose ultimate goal was to destory the bengals forum. No body listened to me and look where we are now
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote