Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Righteous Right
A couple weeks back I made a thread about the "tolerant Left" to mock those of the extreme Left so I thought it only fair I did the same for the extreme right when I cam across this idiot's statements:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/warren-hurst-tennessee-white-men-rights.html

Quote:“We got a (q-word rhymes with deer) running for president if that ain’t about as ugly as you can get,” he said, in comments captured by Knoxville-based station WVLT. “Look what we got running for president in the Democratic Party. We can go over here to Hoss’ jail [the Sevier County sheriff] and get better people out of there than those running for [the] Democratic [nomination] to be president of the United States.”.....
“I’m not prejudiced, but by golly, a white male in this country has very few rights and they’re getting took more every day,” the commissioner added.

Does this idiot even realize the person he slurred is a white male?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I was going to post this in an old thread I started years ago called "More from Tennessee". The thread had like three post and no controversy, but for some reason it was locked.

Sevier County is the home of Dollywood and Pigeon Forge. They depend on tourism for tax dollars. They are already getting a ton of flack from travel agents and other groups talking about boycotts. The county issued a statement about how he does not represent the opinion of the county, but what is killing them is all the laughing and applause heard on the video of the meting. It is obvious that most people there agreed with him.
[Image: THEY-TOOK-OUR-RIGHTS.png?resize=274%2C300&ssl=1]
Quote:In a follow-up interview with WVLT, he stood by his comments and noted that he has some Black friends.

Haha, I ***** love that defense. He didn't even mention black people in his original comments! He was talking about Gay Presidents and White Men's rights. What does having some black friends have ANYTHING to do with those statements? And can we ask those black friends how they feel about his thoughts?

It's like if you wrote a parody of what racist, homophobic rednecks think, this would be the first page of that script.
(10-22-2019, 08:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was going to post this in an old thread I started years ago called "More from Tennessee".  The thread had like three post and no controversy, but for some reason it was locked.

Sevier County is the home of Dollywood and Pigeon Forge.  They depend on tourism for tax dollars.  They are already getting a ton of flack from travel agents and other groups talking about boycotts.  The county issued a statement about how he does not represent the opinion of the county, but what is killing them is all the laughing and applause heard on the video of the meting.  It is obvious that most people there agreed with him.

Isn't that big knife place around there too?  Has like twenty Fed-Ex trucks parked outside every day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-23-2019, 08:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Isn't that big knife place around there too?  Has like twenty Fed-Ex trucks parked outside every day.

I remember a place filled with different kinds of sauces and peppers...up to the super hot kind.  Something like that.  On the main drag.  We toured it while we were there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-23-2019, 09:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: I remember a place filled with different kinds of sauces and peppers...up to the super hot kind.  Something like that.  On the main drag.  We toured it while we were there.

Well at least you know you won't run into any of those q-deers there when you're touring.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-23-2019, 08:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Isn't that big knife place around there too?  Has like twenty Fed-Ex trucks parked outside every day.

(10-23-2019, 09:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: I remember a place filled with different kinds of sauces and peppers...up to the super hot kind.  Something like that.  On the main drag.  We toured it while we were there.

Smoky Mountain Knife Works is in Sevierville.  Anything to do with knives, they got it.

The Pepper Palace is in Pigeon Forge.  There is also a place called All Sauced Up in Gatlinburg.
Be careful digging up old posts , it could get you banned.
(10-22-2019, 06:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: “I’m not prejudiced, but by golly, a white male in this country has very few rights and they’re getting took more every day,” the commissioner added.

Which one a them q-deers took my rights!?! 

Just point him out and by god I'll take'em back.
Hilarious  Hilarious

[Image: lyyf0qi2kss5vrn6g.jpg]