Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The S.O.B"S need to go
Same Old Bengals of course. After Sunday's stellar performance, I've almost hit my breaking point. These guys gotta go.

Michael Johnson- if you find him tell him he's no longer playing for Tampa bay.

Nugent-enough said
Dansby
Peko
Dennard
maualuga
Williams
The defensive coaches startin with Pauline
Marvin- if I had a dollar for every time I've seen that bewildered deer in the headlights look every time we screw up is be a millionaire.

Like most of you, these guys need to be dropped faster than hillarys emails. Andy dalton needs to stop the damn shovel pass from more than two feet out. Evidence of that was Sunday and it could of been a lot worse. It makes me sick knowing nothing will change with older than Moses mike brown calling all the shots. It's a shame since we have arguably the best receiver in the NFL . The window to win in the NFL is only open for a very short period of time, I hope that they will eventually make some changes. In your opinion, what will it take to make some changes happen? I really hope I'm wrong, but after Sunday's debacle I've come to the conclusion the word playoffs is not in their vocabulary.
Reply/Quote
They need to fire the entire coaching staff, get a new HC in here and let him pick the entire staff. Problem is as we know that will never happen under Mikey.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm more inclined to say we need a rebuild on defense than wholesale coaching change. Some of the players are either too old, too fat or just not good.

Unfortunately, we may also need a partial rebuild on the offensive line. Gonna be tough to do both in one offseason.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 01:30 AM)samhain Wrote: I'm more inclined to say we need a rebuild on defense than wholesale coaching change.  Some of the players are either too old, too fat or just not good.  

Unfortunately, we may also need a partial rebuild on the offensive line.  Gonna be tough to do both in one offseason.

We may have to do an entire one. Who knows how much longer Whit is playing for. Zeitler may go elsewhere. Then you have Bodine and Ogubehi.

Say they want Ogubehi to replace Whit. Well then do we use Fisher as an OG or RT? Will he even be good? And then will Ogubehi continue to struggle?

They missed on La'el Collins, and it still hurts.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 01:36 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: We may have to do an entire one. Who knows how much longer Whit is playing for. Zeitler may go elsewhere. Then you have Bodine and Ogubehi.

Say they want Ogubehi to replace Whit. Well then do we use Fisher as an OG or RT? Will he even be good? And then will Ogubehi continue to struggle?

They missed on La'el Collins, and it still hurts.

There's a case for using 4 draft picks on the OL next year. Won't happen, but if Zeitler goes and Og doesn't become an NFL worthy tackle the team may have little choice but to overhaul the line. Fisher can't even push Og for playing time. Then again it may all come together. Maybe.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 01:36 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: They missed on La'el Collins, and it still hurts.

Why, we don't have enough players on IR?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote