1.43%
1 1.43%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sack Leader for 2015 is......
The Sack Leader for 2015 is......

Who do you think the leader will be in sacks this year for the Bengals, how many and why?

My money is on Carlos Dunlap with 13 on the season....year in and year out he's proven to be the leading edge rusher and I expect no different this year.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
If he stays healthy, I think it is Dunlap hands down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It will be Dunlap with double digit sack numbers. Geno is gonna get his but he's also going to force a lot to the ends coming up the middle.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I picked MJ because right handed QBs can see Dunlap coming easier. I think Dunlap is the better end rusher, and will be in QB's faces more often. But he gets more hurries and MJ gets more sacks. Dunlap, Geno and MJ will be the leaders though.
Reply/Quote
I say Carlos, made possible by Geno.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Carter. lol.

Nah. It'll be Dunlap.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Ill go with a surprise pick in gilberry.... He will get more passing downs than MJ and come in fresh....

(its probly ends up being Dunlap with Geno a close second but if gilberry lives up to my prediction we wont be last in sacks lol)
Reply/Quote
Dunlap, mark it down.

Reply/Quote
Dunlap since Geno will get doubled a lot.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap. And as Denny would say, "bank on it."
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 05:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ill go with a surprise pick in gilberry....  He will get more passing downs than MJ and come in fresh....

(its probly ends up being Dunlap with Geno a close second but if gilberry lives up to my prediction we wont be last in sacks lol)

The poll disagrees that you went with that surprise pick.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 05:08 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: I picked MJ because right handed QBs can see Dunlap coming easier. I think Dunlap is the better end rusher, and will be in QB's faces more often. But he gets more hurries and MJ gets more sacks. Dunlap, Geno and MJ will be the leaders though.

I second that.  QBs will side step to the left into MJ's long reach.
Reply/Quote
Geno Sacktins
Reply/Quote
Dunlap be my vote. Dude looks stronger than ever this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 05:08 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: I picked MJ because right handed QBs can see Dunlap coming easier. I think Dunlap is the better end rusher, and will be in QB's faces more often. But he gets more hurries and MJ gets more sacks. Dunlap, Geno and MJ will be the leaders though.

Very true, cannot argue with your points at all. MJ looked pretty good too in the opener.

With Geno back we should be back as one of the best in the league in pressuring the passer
which is what matters more than sacks anyways. Plus lots of batted down balls.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 09:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Very true, cannot argue with your points at all. MJ looked pretty good too in the opener.

With Geno back we should be back as one of the best in the league in pressuring the passer
which is what matters more than sacks anyways. Plus lots of batted down balls.

It's crazy how many teams there are in the league with loaded lines this year. I love ours better than ever. Dunlap looks stronger than ever and so does Geno. They've got great continuity and depth. They feed off one another. Love this group. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Barring injury, Carlos.
Reply/Quote
Im leaning towards Dunlap.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Geno.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 07:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Dunlap.  And as Denny would say, "bank on it."

Whom is Denny?
Reply/Quote