Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Script Always Remains the Same
Thats what Led Zeppelin would've called their song if they were Bengal fans in the Lewis era.

Via ESPN quote from Merv Lewis

"And we did a poor job of that. And we've gotta understand that. We have opportunities to make plays ... by missed tackles and so forth. We got balls that are tipped in the air, and we don't come down with them; we've got the quarterback trapped, we don't get him on the ground. So we've got a lot of things we've gotta do better."

How many times in a season for years and years do we have to hear Merv repeat the same reasons why his team loses? Its actually comical because he said it in 2004 and still holding strong in 2018...and beyond.

A lot of people are thinking next weeks game against the Bucs is going to be a gimme...think again. This team has a very good offense. And with the way this defense wilts I am ready for round 2 of excuses from Marvin.

The only thing that has me guessing is what quote will he rehash? Im going with the 2010 week 14 loss against the Steelers for next weeks material from Merv.
Reply/Quote
I was just listening to his 3:00 presser on 1530am, and I almost forgot just how excruciating & repeditive it is.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's the same old situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXt5NWY5Ay0
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is the same way with EVERY coach. Marvin is saying the exact same thing as every other NFL coach who lost last week.
Reply/Quote