Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Snow
Big Grin 
I was totally surprised how the entire team played so well in that snow. It didn't even seem to affect Joe's accuracy on throws at all. Didn't see anybody slipping and falling. The catches were as good as a dry game. Chase said it was his first snow game. Mixon and Perine were running as well or better than on a dry field. Very impressive.

And to my surprise the refs called a pretty fair game. I'll take my crow now. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:06 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: I was totally surprised how the entire team played so well in that snow. It didn't even seem to affect Joe's accuracy on throws at all. Didn't see anybody slipping and falling. The catches were as good as a dry game. Chase said it was his first snow game. Mixon and Perine were running as well or better than on a dry field. Very impressive.

And to my surprise the refs called a pretty fair game. I'll take my crow now. ThumbsUp

The refs seemed to pretty much stay out of it, for once. 
Reply/Quote
I love watching the football in the snow.

Even better when we come out on top.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hope it snows in KC tbh
Reply/Quote
Some of my best times as a kid was playing football in the snow.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:16 PM)SladeX Wrote: Some of my best times as a kid was playing football in the snow.

You guys get much snow down there?
Reply/Quote
Snow was advantageous to our OL in stopping the pass rush. It was awesome to see us run the ball the way we did. Total domination.
Reply/Quote
Snow games are always fun (especially when your team wins).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:17 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys get much snow down there?

I grew up in Chicagoland.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:14 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I love watching the football in the snow.

Even better when we come out on top.

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:19 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: Snow was advantageous to our OL in stopping the pass rush. It was awesome to see us run the ball the way we did. Total domination.

People really need to stop saying this. It didn’t effect our pass rush one bit. We just straight up out-physicaled them on both sides of the ball.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: People really need to stop saying this. It didn’t effect our pass rush one bit. We just straight up out-physicaled them on both sides of the ball.

Yeah I thought the weather was supposed to be Advantage Bills.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:17 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys get much snow down there?

Not much.  Usually one or two decent snows a year.  We had about 5 inches yesterday but just a few days ago it was 60 degrees.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:15 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Hope it snows in KC tbh

is set to be below freezing i believe
Reply/Quote
The advantage goes to the team that still does most of their practicing outside

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:06 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: I was totally surprised how the entire team played so well in that snow. It didn't even seem to affect Joe's accuracy on throws at all. Didn't see anybody slipping and falling. The catches were as good as a dry game. Chase said it was his first snow game. Mixon and Perine were running as well or better than on a dry field. Very impressive.

I saw Dax Hill slip trying to sack Allen, but other than that it really didn't seem to affect us as much as the Bills. Surprised the Defense
played as good as it did as it seemed to turn to slush in the 2nd half. It is really hard on the Secondary in these types of games because
you don't know what route the WR is going to run and if you go the wrong way and the QB has time the dude is wide open.

Good thing our DL made sure Allen didn't have much time.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:15 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Hope it snows in KC tbh

I said the same thing on the Discord chat.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 02:49 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I said the same thing on the Discord chat.

Sure would be a blast. That game yesterday was a classic for us. For the Bills fans? Not so much lol
Reply/Quote
“Snow Burrow” :D

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is set to be below freezing i believe

Right now, KC is scheduled to be about 20 degrees game time, after being 50 degrees the day before. Just a dramatic drop in temperature. 

At this point, I have no idea what weather would be an advantage. Bengals don't seem to be bothered one way or the other.
Reply/Quote