Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Start 'em, Sit 'em thread
(12-03-2015, 05:08 PM)Paul from Dayton Wrote: Got tough decisions this week and have to win to make playoffs

RB: Doug Martin vs Atl, Gurley vs Ari, CJ or Hillman vs SD
WR: ODBJ vs. NYJ, Allen Robinson vs Jets, Amendola vs Phi, Mike Evans vs Atl

Need two at each and a flex.

RB: Leaning Martin and CJ (SD is awful against the run) ... Gurley has been bad lately and going against Ari is scary
WR: ODBJ, Robinson, and Amendola at flex

Alright guys, made the playoffs now dealing with the same lineup issues

QB: Dalton or Bortles...
RB: Martin vs NO,  Gurley vs Det, Gore vs. Jaq., CJ or Hillman vs Oak.
WR: ODBJ vs Mia, A. Robinson vs Ind., Amendola vs. Hou, Mike Evans vs NO

Need two at RB and WR and a flex its a .5 PPR
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
I would go with Bortles. Dalton will have a tough game against Pitt. Go with Martin against NO. He's due for a breakout game. Running backs can get tired this late in the season. As for receiver, ODBJ will have a good game this week. Robinson had a good game last week and hard to have 2 in a row. Amendola has injury issues still. Good luck.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:22 PM)Paul from Dayton Wrote: Alright guys, made the playoffs now dealing with the same lineup issues

QB: Dalton or Bortles...
RB: Martin vs NO,  Gurley vs Det, Gore vs. Jaq., CJ or Hillman vs Oak.
WR: ODBJ vs Mia, A. Robinson vs Ind., Amendola vs. Hou, Mike Evans vs NO

Need two at RB and WR and a flex its a .5 PPR

Bortles
Martin
Gurley
ODBjr
Robinson 
Evans
That's who I would roll with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Doug Baldwin or Frank Gore, ppr? Been struggling with this one all week.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:49 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Doug Baldwin or Frank Gore, ppr? Been struggling with this one all week.

3 of the last 4 weeks, Baldwin has been money. 

P.S. Baltimore's D is a sieve. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Sure hope you started Bortles instead of Dalton this week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Lacy and Hill have been so up and down this year. I benched Lacy this week for Hill. Lacy had his best game of the season and Hill stunk up the joint. Luckily I was able to still pull out a win.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:40 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Lacy and Hill have been so up and down this year. I benched Lacy this week for Hill. Lacy had his best game of the season and Hill stunk up the joint. Luckily I was able to still pull out a win.

I missed getting a first round bye last week due to Ben/Brown combing for 80 *** points and now I'm about to get knocked out thanks to Rawls and Eifert, who were lighting shit up until injuries. This is in a league where I have 300 more points than the guy with the second most. Fantasy football sucks.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:25 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Sure hope you started Bortles instead of Dalton this week.

Luckily I did...

RB: Martin vs STL, Gurley vs TB, Gore vs Hou

WR: ODBJR vs Car (Josh Norman), A. Rob vs Atl., Amendola vs Ten, Mike Evans vs STL

Like always need two each and a flex .5 PPR

Sucks having so many going on Thursday night STL vs TB...usually bad for fantasy
[Image: 29p43f6.png]

Quote:"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Reply/Quote
anyone elses fantasy playoffs die with daltons thumb?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:43 PM)Paul from Dayton Wrote: Luckily I did...

RB: Martin vs STL, Gurley vs TB, Gore vs Hou

WR: ODBJR vs Car (Josh Norman), A. Rob vs Atl., Amendola vs Ten, Mike Evans vs STL

Like always need two each and a flex .5 PPR

Sucks having so many going on Thursday night STL vs TB...usually bad for fantasy

For you:
Martin
Gurely
ODBJr
Robinson
Amendola

(12-16-2015, 11:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: anyone elses fantasy playoffs die with daltons thumb?

Nope, but in my leagues I have the other former Bengal QB's.
Palmer (2/3)
Fitzpatrick (3/3)

Seriously, get Fitz if he's available, his matchups are great for the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote
I'm starting Big Ben (Andy was my QB)
                 Antonio Brown
                 Doug Baldwin
                 David Johnson
                 Dennard Robinson
                 Gronk

Not sure about my flex....  I have Amari Cooper, Desean Jackson, Tyler Lockett, Tim Hightower, Brandon Bolden, and Shaun Draughn available.  I'm leaning toward Lockett (vs Cle.).  I've usually started Cooper there, but he seems to have hit a wall.  He got 0 points last week while I was on a bye. Jackson is boom or bust....  Suggestions?

It's a PPR league.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: anyone elses fantasy playoffs die with daltons thumb?

Nope, but it would have if I wasn't in 1st place, and on a bye last week.  I've had Pig Ben stashed on my bench all year.  I was thinking about dusting him off for the fantasy playoffs anyway.  The injury just made it official.  I picked up McCarron for fun.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Eff the way the Jets used (didn't use) Chris Ivory. Outrageous.
Reply/Quote
Brady or Palmer
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 12:55 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Brady or Palmer

Brady... they will slaughter the Titans today.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 12:52 AM)jason Wrote: I'm starting Big Ben (Andy was my QB)
                 Antonio Brown
                 Doug Baldwin
                 David Johnson
                 Dennard Robinson
                 Gronk

Not sure about my flex....  I have Amari Cooper, Desean Jackson, Tyler Lockett, Tim Hightower, Brandon Bolden, and Shaun Draughn available.  I'm leaning toward Lockett (vs Cle.).  I've usually started Cooper there, but he seems to have hit a wall.  He got 0 points last week while I was on a bye. Jackson is boom or bust....  Suggestions?

It's a PPR league.

You sure you want two Seahawks receivers in? I think I'd go Cooper or Hightower. 
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 01:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You sure you want two Seahawks receivers in? I think I'd go Cooper or Hightower. 

Normally I'm totally against that, but the game's at home vs Cleveland, no Graham, no Lynch, no Rawls.... and both of them are hot.  I've never started either one of them this season.  The guy I'm playing is stinking it up so far so I'm probably in good shape anyway.  He's a Seahawk fan.  I like to play guys' favorite players against them. Tongue

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Ok folks, in one of the championships that I'm in I have either Newton against the Buccaneers or Stafford against the Bears. Then in another league I have either Brees or Stafford. Which one do I start and which one do I sit in each one?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote