Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Steelers Offense is basically better than ours at every positon
(11-05-2017, 10:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hate the Steelers as much as anyone, but this is just simply not true. Ben is a generational type QB who is an absolute nightmare for opposing defenses due to his size and play making ability. The 1st SB win he wasn't great, but he was a big part of the second one.

On the final drive of the game A DB slipped and Santino Holmes ran for an extra forty yards setting up the game winning td. He made a great thrown to win the game but it was one freaking throw. The next Superbowl he was in he threw 3 interceptions and cost his team the game. In recent playoff years he has lost games to Flaco and Tebow. He also should have lost to AJ but we know how that went. Point being the guy resume isn't as good as people make it out to be but since he is a Steelers he has become a elite.  
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I hate the Steelers, mostly because of their smug asshole of a fan base, but you have to give the devils their due. Their organization is better from ownership down to the water boys. The Rooney's want to win, the Brown family wants to be competitive. They instill a winning atmosphere in everyone in their franchise. They expect to win, making the correct decisions and putting their team in a position to win and not just simply to compete.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 10:36 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He is first ballot Hall of famer because he plays for the Steelers. 17-15 interception seasons are terrible for a QB yet he did it and his team won a Superbowl that season. The guy isn't as good as everyone makes him out to be but since his teams won a couple of  Superbowls the guy is "elite".

I appreciate your insight but if your saying him playing with the Steelers and them winning the Super Bowl is why he will make the hall of fame is the only reason then idk what to say except it’s simply not true. He has many qualities that make him elite

I guess if interceptions is 1 of your barometers then you don’t think much of Favre, Marino, Manning etc

Agree to disagree
Reply/Quote
He has a career 93.6 passer rating. 311 TD/ 169 Int. 253.2 YPG.

He was sacked 40 or more times in 6 seasons. 1 year he was sacked 50 times. He had a 100.5 rating that particular season.
Reply/Quote
Stages of grief in play . Guess which stage we are on now ?

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 10:53 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: On the final drive of the game A DB slipped and Santino Holmes ran for an extra forty yards setting up the game winning td. He made a great thrown to win the game but it was one freaking throw. The next Superbowl he was in he threw 3 interceptions and cost his team the game. In recent playoff years he has lost games to Flaco and Tebow. He also should have lost to AJ but we know how that went. Point being the guy resume isn't as good as people make it out to be but since he is a Steelers he has become a elite.  

I see where you are going with this, so my counter is since you downplay Ben but compare Andy to him as just as good (only a bengals fan would so) then what is the excuse for Andy’s playoff performances? You also mention qbs he lost to in th3 playoffs. Do you care to list the qbs Andy lot to? You can’t only highlight what you feel validates your argument but ignore the totality of the facts
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:56 PM)Deanlj69 Wrote: I see where you are going with this, so my counter is since you downplay Ben but compare Andy to him as just as good (only a bengals fan would so) then what is the excuse for Andy’s playoff performances? You also mention qbs he lost to in th3 playoffs. Do you care to list the qbs Andy lot to? You can’t only highlight what you feel validates your argument but ignore the totality of the facts

Now THAT is an ugly list...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote