Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers finalizing deal to promote new DC
Teryl Austin!!! I know this may be old news or not belong here.

But is it a sign the stars are aligning. This is the year of the Tiger and playing the Superbowl is a mere formality. Because we gonna win!!! Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 07:30 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Teryl Austin!!! I know this may be old news or not belong here.

But is it a sign the stars are aligning. This is the year of the Tiger and playing the Superbowl is a mere formality. Because we gonna win!!! Who Dey!!!

So Steelers setting a different type of record next year...
Reply/Quote
Terybl Austin signing as Steelers DC is a surrender of the AFC North. This defense is just now recovering from his 2/3 of a season as DC here 4 years ago.

Here are some Steelers fans that appear clueless about his stint in Cincinnati. They are almost as happy about his hiring as we all are because he's *ahem* . . . "experienced".

They are about to be blindsided.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Are they seriously still sticking with Austin? The same D that Marvin had to personally take over? If I were a steeler fan I'd be finding a new team about now..  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote