Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-16-2015, 11:28 AM)Vlad Wrote: You still don't have an enforcer type of player. Who is he?  Burfict is a thug type of player.

Both Harrison and Ward played within the rules before the NFL decided to change things.
They were legit enforcers.

Rolleyes LOL Guess that's why wards peers voted him dirtiest player. Just Hope Burfict can earn that same recognition.  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think it is great he helps others off the field. Anyone who helps others is OK in my book, I still hope I get to see him suffer on the field, the sooner the better.

Back to wishing for injuries?

Classy as always.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought you were supposed to be some tough internet guy. These posts make you look just the opposite. True tough guys do kick people when they are down, they do win at all costs and could less about the carnage left in their wake. They could care less about rules, they care about beating the crap out of someone whether it is with a 2 by 4 to the head or brass knuckles. You are sounding like a wannabe mall cop.

This, and I absolutely mean this, is the dumbest post you have ever made.  Given your history this is no mean feet.  A real tough guy doesn't do anything that you just described.  The person you just described is a thug and a coward.  A man secure in himself and his abilities does what is required by the situation and nothing more.  They don't look to start anything and they look to end anything that starts as quickly as possible.  Your post makes you look like a lot of things, decorum prevents me from elaborating.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:14 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: "Crickets chirping"

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll absolutely give you that. Spaeth was definitely trying to take Burfict out, not a doubt in my mind. It'll keep happening until Burfict is out of the league and it won't just be the Steelers doing it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: attachment.php?aid=143]

Clearly he was blocked into him... Hilarious
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Its useless with these guys.. We can keep doing this dance with them but they'll never face up to the reality that their players play dirty as well. Vontaze plays hard, and its a little dirty. Im not hiding or trying to spin it. Vontaze diving at Bens legs was textbook KVO. Just keeping it real, we don't care for each other and don't mind watching our team taking each others players out. Just admit it, because you all feel that way.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:14 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote:
Quote:Its useless with these guys.. We can keep doing this dance with them but they'll never face up to the reality that their players play dirty as well.

Please point out where anyone has said our players don't play dirty.

Quote:Vontaze plays hard, and its a little dirty.

Little...LOL...He actually tried to break or sprain the leg of a QB after a tackle.

Quote:I'm not hiding or trying to spin it.

YOu sure are trying to make it seem like Burfict is just a little dirty though.

Quote:Vontaze diving at Bens legs was textbook KVO. Just keeping it real, we don't care for each other and don't mind watching our team taking each others players out. Just admit it, because you all feel that way.

Who has said anything to contradict this?

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or because he's dirty and a liar.

[Image: vuwfh.gif]

Being as he WASN'T blocked into Ben.  Heck he wasn't blocked at all.

Cool

Here's the link to a bigger, clearer version for the conspiracy theorists among you:

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2015/12/13/watch-vontaze-burficts-vicious-unflagged-low-hit-on-ben-roethlisberger/

Cry Cry Cry

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:20 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...That pass went for like 20 yards as well.  Even when they cheat they suck.

Palmer's pass went further than that and he got his knee ripped in half. Poor Ben can barely throw the ball 20 yards when someone falls at his feet. 

How much does he suck?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:28 AM)Vlad Wrote: You still don't have an enforcer type of player. Who is he?  Burfict is a thug type of player.

Both Harrison and Ward played within the rules before the NFL decided to change things.
They were legit enforcers.

Translation of Steelers fan logic: Hitting guys when they're not looking and spearing dudes in the face is being an enforcerer. 

lulz

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Translation of Steelers fan logic: Hitting guys when they're not looking and spearing dudes in the face is being an enforcerer. 

lulz

Especially those threatening punters.....but who can blame them for fearing a kicker? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Palmer's pass went further than that and he got his knee ripped in half. Poor Ben can barely throw the ball 20 yards when someone falls at his feet. 

How much does he suck?

We won.  Sooooo....

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: We won.  Sooooo....

Congrats. Now you're only 2 games behind the division leader with 3 to play and hoping the Pats help you squeak into the playoffs.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Congrats. Now you're only 2 games behind the division leader with 3 to play and hoping the Pats help you squeak into the playoffs.  Cool

I was speaking directly to your post involving the longer throw made by Palmer.  Sooooo.........Also once again your Bengals could have made the knockout punch to the Steelers post season hopes with a win last Sunday, but much like the complete failure they are as an organization, they weren't able to do it.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:58 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The word "paint" used in the context of Vontaze Burfict refers to finger painting - the only activity he will have enough brain cells left to do by the time he's 40. Someone should teach him to stop diving head first into the pile after every play.

the problem is he is usually the "MAN" creating the @#$%^ beating of a Steeler that creates the pile.. someone though should let Mitchell know where the out of bonds lines are... maybe he can finally make a play in bounds instead of out of bounds.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Back to wishing for injuries?

Classy as always.

Rock On

There are many ways a player can suffer on the field. My favorite would be him come to Cincy in the playoffs and we send him and your team packing. Please show me in my that post you quoted where it said I wished for injury or STFU
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:35 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: the problem is he is usually the "MAN" creating the @#$%^ beating of a Steeler that creates the pile.. someone though should let Mitchell know where the out of bonds lines are... maybe he can finally make a play in bounds instead of out of bounds.

Burfict is averaging 5.5 tackles and 0.071 sacks per game.  What exactly does he do for your defense other than run around and take up space.  The answer is nothing.  Maualugie probably has always had better stats.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:32 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I was speaking directly to your post involving the longer throw made by Palmer.  Sooooo.........Also once again your Bengals could have made the knockout punch to the Steelers post season hopes with a win last Sunday, but much like the complete failure they are as an organization, they weren't able to do it.

I would correlate the win to the starting QB remaining in the game, soooooo.......apples and oranges.

The knockout punch will come in the playoffs. If the Steelers are able to eek in.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There are many ways a player can suffer on the field. My favorite would be him come to Cincy in the playoffs and we send him and your team packing. Please show me in my that post you quoted where it said I wished for injury or STFU

I'm sure that's what you meant.  Mellow

Probably just want to "paint" him.  "Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote