Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers remind me every time
I know I'll get hate for this ,so bring all the hate and insults that I'm a dumb ass like always ,I'll choose not to even respond. But every time I watch a Steelers game or the Bengals play the Steelers I'm reminded that the NFL is fixed ,I don't really see them as a good team. I see them as the NFL darlings that get wins by the league and cheating . It's kind of making me want to quit watching football .

Here's an example, when Vontaze Burfict got suspended over something very petty for 4 games we knew it was Bs ,but the fans move on and forget over time. But Vontaze Burfict got a flag for the same type of hit vs cleveland,and they said no discipline for Vontaze Burfict. Ok NFL so right there you are saying his suspension was unnecessary . So the NFL took Vontaze away for 4 games just so their baby Steelers got a advantage .

Watching the green bay game vs the Steelers I seen green bay was in the lead and keeping with them,but I thought I might as well quit watching because I know the refs will help them win it. Sure enough I hear that the refs helped them at the end with a bunch of crazy stuff.

Looking at the Steelers which I think they will win the Superbowl over Carson Wentz or maybe Drew Brees. But I think Goodell and the NFL want their babies to win one before big Ben retires and the team implodes. They are also dysfunctional team that we'd be getting hammered for and made fun of. Martavis Bryant is unhappy there and mad he's not #2. You got Bell who probably will be wanting traded over his contract. Big Ben who I think is on the down side and declining. A offensive line which they do have a mean streak and has 3 udfas ,and are allowed holding all game with sometimes not one flag. Haden is about done,but goes to the Steelers and suddenly he's a lock down corner again. They do have a couple good linebackers . I just still do not see a top team. Oh and you have Eli Rodgers , and Bryant who are good for drops. Mike Mitchell the head hunter who's allowed to do so. Artie burnt toast burns. Antonio push off brown,I don't see how a guy his size and drafted so low can be in talks for #1 receiver in football ,unless he plays for the Steelers . Watch and see ,patriots won it last year,so it's the other kids turn,the Steelers. We might still win this one though,because of Steeler injuries and plot. But they would not allow the Bengals to win in the playoffs vs the steelers or pats ,and I bet the game will still be close ,we might win Monday night but I'm expecting bogus stuff to happen with the refs.
Reply/Quote
I don’t know man. If they were trying to give the Steelers an advantage by suspending Burfict, wouldn’t they’ve suspended him for the upcoming game too?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
While I won't argue that the refs sure do seem biased in Pitts favor, I don't agree the NFL is fixed. There's just too many people involved in order for games to have pre-determined outcomes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I thought this for a while but the evidence is right in front of our faces. One organization prioritizes winning Super Bowls and views anything else as failure and the other rarely even acknowledges there is such a game as the super bowl.

They get some calls for sure but they would be the piss out of Marv and Mike’s Bengals even without those calls.

Antonio Brown pushes off more than Michael Irvin but he’s INCREDIBLE at it. So sneaky.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 04:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: While I won't argue that the refs sure do seem biased in Pitts favor, I don't agree the NFL is fixed. There's just too many people involved in order for games to have 
If the refs are biased thats fixed to me. That's one reason the browns have 1 win in two years also
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 05:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I thought this for a while but the evidence is right in front of our faces. One organization prioritizes winning Super Bowls and views anything else as failure and the other rarely even acknowledges there is such a game as the super bowl.

They get some calls for sure but they would be the piss out of Marv and Mike’s Bengals even without those calls.

Antonio Brown pushes off more than Michael Irvin but he’s INCREDIBLE at it. So sneaky.
Lol no they just turn a blind eye
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 05:12 PM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Lol no they just turn a blind eye

The Bengals to winning a Super Bowl? Agee.
Reply/Quote
I've never believed the NFL is completely rigged. Now do they have the officials occasionally help out marquee teams in key games?

I'm more open to that idea. Not saying it definitely happens, but I also won't say it definitely doesn't. I could see the motivation.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I believe the refs control the momentum of the game.
Reply/Quote
It couldn't possibly be that the Bengals are cheap and poorly managed as is evidenced by keeping a coach who is 0-7 in the playoffs. The NFL has to be fixed.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are definately the dirtiest team in the NFL by far and they are the media darlings as well. There is a definate bias.

The refs help the Steelers in every big game it seems, every one except the other media darlings, the Patriots.

We do need to help ourselves more though, MB makes it really tough with his cheapness and so do our coaches who are inept.
Reply/Quote
I don't believe in any way the NFL is fixed.

I do fully believe and guarantee there's bias and it carries over to the Ref's and affects calls in game.

Do you think Wade Boggs, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, and Tony Gwynn had the same strike zone as Rookie A, Rookie B, Bench player C and so on ?

The Steelers win, they're supposed to win, they're winning this year. The Bengals lose, they're supposed to lose, they're losing this year.

The winners get the benefit of the doubt, we don't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
the Nfl is fixed. they made the Bengals draft Ross n sign an 0 n 7 coach in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
The NFL is rigged to favor the Steelers?

Man, that is so 2015...  Hilarious

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 07:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't believe in any way the NFL is fixed.

I do fully believe and guarantee there's bias and it carries over to the Ref's and affects calls in game.

Do you think Wade Boggs, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, and Tony Gwynn had the same strike zone as Rookie A, Rookie B, Bench player C and so on ?

The Steelers win, they're supposed to win, they're winning this year. The Bengals lose, they're supposed to lose, they're losing this year.

The winners get the benefit of the doubt, we don't.

Your right it's just not NFL.  I can't just full out say everything is fixed ,but there's just too much messed up fishy stuff to look at and it makes me sick. This week I'm thinking everyone's a sheep to sports. If it's biased officiating ,one team gots a big advantage.and it's not how sports should be. Now I've seen a lot of stuff to make me think wwe storyline type of stuff,but I can't just say everything is staged,but I think the officiating plays a big role on who wins not just the players playing.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 07:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Steelers are definately the dirtiest team in the NFL by far and they are the media darlings as well. There is a definate bias.

The refs help the Steelers in every big game it seems, every one except the other media darlings, the Patriots.

We do need to help ourselves more though, MB makes it really tough with his cheapness and so do our coaches who are inept.

Well I agree with you there,people won't believe me but I actually see us as the better roster then the steelers..actually I think if you just switch team rosters,big Ben and them would lose here and get screwed , Dalton and green in black and gold get the calls.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 05:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've never believed the NFL is completely rigged. Now do they have the officials occasionally help out marquee teams in key games?

I'm more open to that idea. Not saying it definitely happens, but I also won't say it definitely doesn't. I could see the motivation.

Yeah I don't think they determine the outcome. I think they may make favorable calls for popular teams to get ratings up.

I don't think the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 26+ years because of a conspiracy. We're just poorly managed.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 07:58 PM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Your right it's just not NFL.  I can't just full out say everything is fixed ,but there's just too much messed up fishy stuff to look at and it makes me sick. This week I'm thinking everyone's a sheep to sports. If it's biased officiating ,one team gots a big advantage.and it's not how sports should be. Now I've seen a lot of stuff to make me think wwe storyline type of stuff,but I can't just say everything is staged,but I think the officiating plays a big role on who wins not just the players playing.

Yup,

Year in and year out Steelers CB's get way with more holding on WR's than most other teams. It's the Steelers, they're supposed to win. Steelers O-line holding ? WHAT ! It can't possibly be, they're posed to win ya know. They're just that good.

Shazier going helmet to helmet ? Mitchell ? That's just good old hard nosed STEELER football. Burfict wallops somebody, laundry, personal foul, 15 yard penalty.

(11-29-2017, 08:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah I don't think they determine the outcome. I think they may make favorable calls for popular teams to get ratings up.

I don't think the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 26+ years because of a conspiracy. We're just poorly managed.

Yup,

There's no conspiracy ! Mike Brown just won't quit meddling.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 07:58 PM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Your right it's just not NFL.  I can't just full out say everything is fixed ,but there's just too much messed up fishy stuff to look at and it makes me sick. This week I'm thinking everyone's a sheep to sports. If it's biased officiating ,one team gots a big advantage.and it's not how sports should be. Now I've seen a lot of stuff to make me think wwe storyline type of stuff,but I can't just say everything is staged,but I think the officiating plays a big role on who wins not just the players playing.

Have you ever been to a game in person? The action is so quick that it's hard to tell what happened. At home, fans get the benefit of replays over and over...from different angles...in slow motion.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 07:32 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: the Nfl is fixed.  they made the Bengals draft Ross n sign an 0 n 7 coach in the playoffs.

And the NFL is like 'Don't value Centers and Guards Bengals. You don't need good players at those positions. Draft a 4th Round Center and keep starting him no matter how bad he is until his contract is up!'
Reply/Quote