Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers
Is anyone worried about them or do you guys think they don’t have enough to get back in the race? I admit I’m more worried about them then Cleveland. The Browns can’t get out of their own way and Pittsburgh just seems to never go away. Hopefully a Bengals W and Steelers loss ends any hopes for them.
Reply/Quote
Steelers blow donkey ass. Always have. Always will.
Reply/Quote
Sort of on topic

I’m trying to figure out who I want to lose more this weekend:
The Ravens or the Clowns

The Ravens are better and feel we will compete for them for the AFCN title.

However, the Browns may end up sliding into the race somehow due to their schedule and w Watson starting somewhat soon - them losing isn’t going to hurt either.

Ps. How in the heck did the Squealers beat Brady. Arrrggg
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 07:24 PM)Whacked Wrote: Sort of on topic

The Ravens or the Clowns

However, the Browns may end up sliding into the race somehow due to their schedule and w Watson starting somewhat soon - them losing isn’t going to hurt either.

The fact we lost to them already at home is concerning ...Im hoping we can be ready to stomp them next meeting and lets pray we have Reader and Wilson back.
Reply/Quote

The Ravens or the Clowns

I think Brady is losing his touch finally. He looks done and is playing like his age should indicate. He’s 46 years old I believe but you never can count the guy out ever. I don’t think Pittsburgh beats Miami with Their starting QB back in the lineup.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 07:25 PM)kalibengal Wrote: The fact we lost to them already at home is concerning ...Im hoping we can be ready to stomp them next meeting and lets pray we have Reader and Wilson back.

I think you guys overlooked them a bit. Your the much better team.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 07:06 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Steelers blow donkey ass. Always have. Always will.

I agree!
Reply/Quote

The Ravens or the Clowns

It's not impossible, but I find the idea that Watson will come into the league after not playing for nearly 2 years and immediately be a threat to compete for the AFC North as long as Cleveland is still "in it" when his suspension is over pretty hard to buy.

I think he'll lose them more games than he wins them this year, relative to Brissett.

But who knows, maybe he comes in and in his 6 games goes 6-0 and we're all screwed. Nothing in this league shocks me anymore.
Reply/Quote