Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The TRUTH about the Bengals-Steelers game
(01-12-2016, 07:54 PM)Vlad Wrote: That's not all truthful though, but  I didn't expect you to get through a post that large without being insincere somewhere along the way.

So because your guy got his bell rung and Shazier received no penalty, you now believe the NFL does not care about player safety huh?
After they just suspended burfict? After Wallace received a heavy fine a few weeks back? After the Hines Ward rule? James Harrison? ...and the many other players around the league who have been fined?
You were being very untruthful there.

Shaziers hit by the way was perfectly legal.

If they had called a penalty on Porter then they should have called a penalty on the dozen bengals coaches that were on the field.

How many times has the actual rule been posted in smack? Like 5 times? Either A) you're trolling or B) you're literally the stupidest person in existence. 

Saziers hit was illegal.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You know what's really sad. Vlad makes Poe look good. I didn't think it was possible.
Reply/Quote
The fact is the Bengals had the game after the interception and they blew it. I don't mind arguing about the calls for sport, but in the end it's on them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Spearing has been illegal in football since at least 1983.....something I learned as a SEVEN YEAR OLD.....one of the first things you learn playing PEE WEE league FFS. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:32 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: You know what's really sad. Vlad makes Poe look good. I didn't think it was possible.

That's only due to the extreme lack of Poe since October.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's only due to the extreme lack of Poe since October.

Probably true, but still. Vlad likes ween  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 01:04 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Probably true, but still. Vlad likes ween  Ninja

Well to be honest...They were IMO a very overlooked band that was actually quite good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ween
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 01:04 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Probably true, but still. Vlad likes ween  Ninja

(01-13-2016, 01:21 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well to be honest...They were IMO a very overlooked band that was actually quite good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ween

No, no, nO!!!  Don't put ween into that category.  Lets stick with nickleback or cake.   Gene or Dean Ween would not like that.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 07:54 PM)Vlad Wrote: If they had called a penalty on Porter then they should have called a penalty on the dozen bengals coaches that were on the field.

The dozen Bengal coaches weren't standing in a group of opposing players and taunting.
Reply/Quote