Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tradition continues Game Ball to the fans
This time Huber took it to the Holy Grail! A fitting choice for sure. Next week they can bring it to the north part of the area

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Ok legit question that has nothing to do with football:

Why is Concepcion listed on that board at SS instead of Larkin? I asked a couple of the bartenders when I was there last week and they had no idea.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Ball says 4 of 4…

Where else did they go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
In the still of the video, in the bottom right corner: is that simply a demon or someone from the 1920s that doesn't belong in the future?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Another of the game balls went to the Bengal's favorite recruiting restaurant Jeff Ruby's. Just a subtle reminder that they are a winning playoff team

Reply/Quote
Meh..just want the free beer for the rest of their natural born lives..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:09 PM)basballguy Wrote: Ok legit question that has nothing to do with football:

Why is Concepcion listed on that board at SS instead of Larkin? I asked a couple of the bartenders when I was there last week and they had no idea.

It’s a mock lineup card from the Big Red Machine era…15 or so years before Larkin started his career.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:56 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It’s a mock lineup card from the Big Red Machine era…15 or so years before Larkin started his career.

Oh duh.....I saw Griffey on there and it didn't even dawn on me it was Sr. and not Jr.  I was wondering why they'd have Jr. and not Larkin.

I'm dumb.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
and ball #3 has been delivered. Glad they didn't forget the north suburbs. Now they need to go west or east

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:47 PM)pally Wrote: Another of the game balls went to the Bengal's favorite recruiting restaurant Jeff Ruby's.  Just a subtle reminder that they are a winning playoff team

That's awesome that a ball got to one of Jeff Ruby's establishments.  He's a very generous guy that loves the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I heard they gave out 4 this time around. The Holy Grail, The Precinct, and 16 Lots. Anyone know where the 4th went?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:05 PM)pally Wrote: This time Huber took it to the Holy Grail!  A fitting choice for sure.  Next week they can bring it to the north part of the area

Can we bring one up to cleveland please?
Reply/Quote
Heard the other one went to Holic's house for the Board members
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:33 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Heard the other one went to Holic's house for the Board members

Everyone gets a day with it like the Stanley Cup. Except for Fred. Zac has seen his posting history.

Reply/Quote