Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread}
It's finally arrived!  Ninja

The long-awaited, much anticipated thread to post anything and everything about the most polarizing QB in the NFL.

It was discussed many times on the old board and a few times here...sometimes in jest, and sometimes for real. Then I saw it brought up again in Fred's thread...so what the hell, let's actually do it.

With the season starting tomorrow, there's no better time to give it a try and see how it goes. Hopefully, instead of starting thread, after thread, after thread about AD...members can contain (at least the majority of) their love, hate, praise, criticism and analysis in this one official, super-duper, thread to end all threads! LOL

Will it work? Maybe not, but what the hell...it should at least be interesting.
 Confused 
Reply/Quote
Well we finally got what we wished for. Now tomorrow night it can all be consolidated here, good and bad, in this one thread. Kudos to fred and 'Holic.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can we have one for Tebow in around the NFL?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
[Image: Dios-mio.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Can AJ McCarron have his own, too ?
Ninja
Reply/Quote
Dalton is the best QB that the Bengals have ever had.

Dalton is the worst QB that the Bengals have ever had.

Dalton is the most average QB that the Bengals have ever had.

There. That should about cover it.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 10:04 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: Dios-mio.gif]

[Image: happy-lurking.gif]
Reply/Quote
So what's the penalty when the inevitable "but it's a different thread about Andy" or the "It's not about Andy even though it clearly is" threads start?
Week suspension?
Reply/Quote
GAWD I can't stand Andy Dalton!!!!!!!  (Interception)
Reply/Quote
GAWD I Love Andy Dalton!!!!!!!  (Touchdown!!)
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 10:45 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: So what's the penalty when the inevitable "but it's a different thread about Andy" or the "It's not about Andy even though it clearly is" threads start?
Week suspension?

You get a good slappin'.   :slapping:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton's perfectly mediocre.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 10:45 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: So what's the penalty when the inevitable "but it's a different thread about Andy" or the "It's not about Andy even though it clearly is" threads start?
Week suspension?

I think the only way the thread works is if it's completely voluntary, meaning members won't be forced to put there Andy stuff here. Honestly, if we did that...we'd have to start another thread about people b-tching about this thread. LOL

But seriously, I'm hoping that people will take advantage of this thread, and eliminate a lot of the repetitive threads about AD. Whether they feel like singing his praising or ripping him a new asshole...they can just do it here instead of making a whole new thread for it. 

I can understand AD threads for stat analysis, or peer comparisons, etc...but the majority of the Andy back and forth could take place right here...and save the board from a lot of the never ending, merry-go-round threads.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 10:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You get a good slappin'.   :slapping:

Smack
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 11:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think the only way the thread works is if it's completely voluntary, meaning members won't be forced to put there Andy stuff here. Honestly, if we did that...we'd have to start another thread about people b-tching about this thread. LOL

But seriously, I'm hoping that people will take advantage of this thread, and eliminate a lot of the repetitive threads about AD. Whether they feel like singing his praising or ripping him a new asshole...they can just do it hear instead of making a whole new thread for it. 

I can understand AD threads for stat analysis, or peer comparisons, etc...but the majority of the Andy back and forth could take place right here...and save the board from a lot of merry-go-round threads.

Oh I agree, but soon you will get some usual suspects posting to just test limits. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 11:03 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Oh I agree, but soon you will get some usual suspects posting to just test limits. 

Unfortunately, you're probably right.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 11:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Unfortunately, you're probably right.

And for the record, I think most will use this thread correctly and it will save a lot of time.
If someone does start one of those threads, merging it here quickly will save a lot of grief.
I probably won't ever check this after the first few weeks lol 
Reply/Quote
Well I'll start polarizing it then... I think This is Dalton's year!

(as in he either takes obvious steps forward or this is his last year)
Reply/Quote
Just to be on the record, I think Dalton is serviceable.  Really, who are we going to get to replace him!?  Who has been available in recent years?!  Nobody.  I skim most haters' comments since they never have an answer. 

AD All Day!

Until we have a top ten draft pick.
Reply/Quote
Can we have an index? This would save a tremendous amount of typing.

Andy sucks. (See page 4 post #6)

Reponse: He does not! (See page 5 post #19)
Reply/Quote