Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
{The Ultimate ANDY DALTON Mega Thread}
(09-12-2015, 09:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's finally arrived!  Ninja

The long-awaited, much anticipated thread to post anything and everything about the most polarizing QB in the NFL.

It was discussed many times on the old board and a few times here...sometimes in jest, and sometimes for real. Then I saw it brought up again in Fred's thread...so what the hell, let's actually do it.

With the season starting tomorrow, there's no better time to give it a try and see how it goes. Hopefully, instead of starting thread, after thread, after thread about AD...members can contain (at least the majority of) their love, hate, praise, criticism and analysis in this one official, super-duper, thread to end all threads! LOL

Will it work? Maybe not, but what the hell...it should at least be interesting.
 Confused 

I think the record holder for longest thread here so far has got to be the one about Andy's junk. The question is, can this thread beat Andy's junk? Can it even touch Andy's junk?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 03:28 PM)xxlt Wrote: I think the record holder for longest thread here so far has got to be the one about Andy's junk. The question is, can this thread beat Andy's junk? Can it even touch Andy's junk?

Actually, I think the two longest threads in Jungle Noise so far...are both about McCarron. Mellow

He's stealing Andy's message board thunder! LOL
Reply/Quote
I can't believe this exists. LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 03:28 PM)xxlt Wrote: I think the record holder for longest thread here so far has got to be the one about Andy's junk. The question is, can this thread beat Andy's junk? Can it even touch Andy's junk?

(09-13-2015, 03:41 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Actually, I think the two longest threads in Jungle Noise so far...are both about McCarron. Mellow

He's stealing Andy's message board thunder! LOL

But is he stealing Andy's junk?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
These are Dalton's, cuz he was droppin' em all over the Raiders

[Image: politicians-a-dime-a-dozen-paul-w-faust-...-light.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm still going to comment on Andy threads. I will pretend that this does not even exist.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:04 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm still going to comment on Andy threads.  I will pretend that this does not even exist.

Khalil Mack took this too far and didn't exist today
Reply/Quote
Besides 3 dropped passes....one for a TD...he was 25-34.....Excuses????
Reply/Quote
Huh?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:12 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Besides 3 dropped passes....one for a TD...he was 25-34.....Excuses????

He had a great game against a terrible team. He's had great games before and he will have great games in the future. Before we start a stupid Dalton debate, let's enjoy this victory and hope he continues to play well for the entire season including potential playoffs. 
Reply/Quote
He doesn't need excuses, just a healthy receiving group.

Dalton is very efficient, always has been, when he gets time and has a healthy supporting cast. His numbers would've been much better if AJ holds on to a couple more balls.
Reply/Quote
Isn't there a new thread for Dalton????
Reply/Quote
What is happening here, I am really confused.  Andy Dalton yes he is the quarterback from the Cincinnati Bengals.  I hope that clears up this thread. 

Thanks, Have a good night. 
Reply/Quote
There's a thread specifically for Andy Dalton.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Isn't there a new thread for Dalton????

I thought there was...............  Did someone take it down, cause I am not sure why this thread is here, unless they took it down, can we see if it is still posted I think it would still be??? 
Reply/Quote
whats the excuse for not posting this in the Dalton mega thread?

The punishment:

Reply/Quote
The pass he threaded in to Burkhead was really nice. The last Eifert TD was kinda iffy though. He threw it in when Eifert was totally covered, counting on Eifert to make a play. Good thing he did.
Reply/Quote
HAHA mods moved the entire Dalton<<< thread? Hilarious

Way to contain the forest fire mods
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:12 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Besides 3 dropped passes....one for a TD...he was 25-34.....Excuses????

2 deep balls that he threw out of bounds. I will say this. Better to miss OOB instead of getting picked inbounds...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
He gave Green enough chances to be great today. Green dropped about 2 balls that I think a top 5 WR would get
Reply/Quote