Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wanda made me do it
Wanda Sykes says you can Google Melania's boobs. So she did. So now I must. My questions are, have you googled them? If not, why? If so, how many times? And, will you be doing it again? Feel free to elaborate and support your answers. Support matters. And, I really think this is the right forum for a boob googling themed thread but if it causes a heavy feeling in someone's bosom and must be lifted and separated to another level, then I shall ask forgiveness while heaving my chest and sobbing.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2019, 11:40 PM)xxlt Wrote: Wanda Sykes says you can Google Melania's boobs. So she did. So now I must. My questions are, have you googled them? If not, why? If so, how many times? And, will you be doing it again? Feel free to elaborate and support your answers. Support matters. And, I really think this is the right forum for a boob googling themed thread  but if it causes a heavy feeling in someone's bosom and must be lifted and separated to another level, then I shall ask forgiveness while heaving my chest and sobbing.

Ok so what's the fascination/obsession with her boobs?  There's plenty better racks out there.  Just spend 5 minutes on The Chive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2019, 11:40 PM)xxlt Wrote: Wanda Sykes says you can Google Melania's boobs. So she did. So now I must. My questions are, have you googled them? If not, why? If so, how many times? And, will you be doing it again?

I did it now. So, once. And no, I won't do it again. Her nipples are too high.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I use Bing instead of Google, and let me warn you. Do NOT bing search wanda sykes boobs.
Reply/Quote