• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War Rooms
[Image: EWVCG-jXgAcieRU?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't get it.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 06:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't get it.

I do. He's at work drafting while shes with her friend (who has one hellova nice house, a Jerry Jones couch - did you see that grill on the other side of the pool)? 

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 06:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I do. He's at work drafting while shes with her friend (who has one hellova nice house, a Jerry Jones couch - did you see that grill on the other side of the pool)? 

What does this have to do with war rooms?

I assume the other guy is a head coach or GM, right?  Which one are we not supposed to worry about?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 06:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What does this have to do with war rooms?

I assume the other guy is a head coach or GM, right?  Which one are we not supposed to worry about?

for ID sakes...the other guy is Kliff Kingsbury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 05:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: EWVCG-jXgAcieRU?format=jpg&name=large]
Know the feeling! 
Reply/Quote
The difference between a married guy who has to put 4 kids through college and a single guy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If you saw the whole picture of Kliff he's got a fire pit burning in the middle of the yard burning fuel for no other reason than to flex on everybody watching
Reply/Quote
I sense some major insecurity among some of you. It'll pass someday because age happens. Either you get old, fat and bald or she gets old, fat and has sagging knockers or both at which point worrying about some young, rich dude seems, well, utterly unimportant. Trust me..It happens unless you die first at which point it's REALLY utterly unimportant. There are a few things I like about getting old. This happens to be one of them..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Waters wet, skys blue and thots cheat
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 06:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What does this have to do with war rooms?

It is a contrast on where 2 NFL head coaches conducted the draft (aka war room). In the bigger picture you see Kingsbury's screens. 

WTS, I sure Kliff in his beautiful house was thinking: Why the hell didn't we get 1OA this year. We had to take the little guy last year 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
No worries, Zac. Chicks dig a man with his own printer.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 07:28 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Waters wet, skys blue and thots cheat

That's why you should NEVER marry. If she is willing to live with you, have kids, etc without being married, she is a keeper.  Only benefit to marriage is the tax break.
Reply/Quote
Not to be mean, but have you seen Holly Sonders? I don't think Zac has much to worry about.
Reply/Quote
FWIW Belichick looked like he was drafting in my grandmothers kitchen lol
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 10:46 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: FWIW Belichick looked like he was drafting in my grandmothers kitchen lol

True but it’s on Nantucket so it’s probably old and run down yet still worth $3 million!

Him putting that dog in his chair was cool. Can’t tell me that wasn’t on purpose.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 11:28 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: True but it’s on Nantucket so it’s probably old and run down yet still worth $3 million!

Him putting that dog in his chair was cool. Can’t tell me that wasn’t on purpose.
Yep. Belichek sticking his thumb in the NFL's eye...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote