Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Young Ones having fun
Glad they are having some fun but yeah it’s makes you a little nervous. Did you hear what Mooch (former NFL HC) said at the end in a concerned voice - “I would not let my guys do that”
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You think someone is gonna run'em down Dog? Mellow

If you've ever driven in LA, you'd know that's a possibility... Lol
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 09:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I wanna see Tyler Shelvin on one of those.  Mellow

That poor scooter would be screaming, "get the **** off me!!"
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 09:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I wanna see Tyler Shelvin on one of those.  Mellow

Nah, Tyler Shelvin will return a punt for a TD!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I saw this and my first reaction was, "Great"! I love that these young guys aren't stuck cowering in a corner somewhere, which is what we have come to expect from our team for the last three decades. They don't know what they don't know. That "loose" demeanor will translate into a relaxed game from them. I would much rather have that over the former!
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 09:06 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm sure they will be ok considering they go against 200 LB + dbs and linebackers trying to kill them weekly.  

If you can dodge a bus, you can dodge a linebacker.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 06:32 PM)jerrydmc Wrote: I saw this and my first reaction was, "Great"! I love that these young guys aren't stuck cowering in a corner somewhere, which is what we have come to expect from our team for the last three decades. They don't know what they don't know. That "loose" demeanor will translate into a relaxed game from them. I would much rather have that over the former!

Yep. Let them get out and have a little fun. What good is sitting around in a cacoon going crazy going to do?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
guarantee they've ridden them before. guarantee they are in the 99.99999999 percentile when it comes to being able to jump off one safely.

all for them having some fun.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 06:49 PM)Interceptor Wrote: If you can dodge a bus, you can dodge a linebacker.

[Image: dodgeball-ouch.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You think someone is gonna run'em down Dog? Mellow

Yes, it's the other OTHER elephant in the room we're ALL thinking about.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 06:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: dodgeball-ouch.gif]

Hilarious

Rip Torn was one crazy sumbitch!  Mellow

(02-09-2022, 07:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, it's the other OTHER elephant in the room we're ALL thinking about.  Ninja

Yes, I see. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I love that these guys love the game and are loving the experience.  As long as they're ready when the lights go up.

As for those damn scooters, they should all be loaded into a canon and shot to the moon.Pissed

And get off of my lawn.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 09:54 PM)pally Wrote: Our paranoia has been earned via reality

Cause we've suffered many heinous scooter tragedies 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cause we've suffered many heinous scooter tragedies 

Scooter accidents are the cocaine binge of the 2020s.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 11:48 PM)Roland Wrote: Scooter accidents are the cocaine binge of the 2020s.

Well they did have those things pushing 3 MPH

Reply/Quote
I got slammed and rode (no-no number one) one of these suckers tandem (no-no number two) with another grown man in 20 degree weather from Tokyo Kitty to Pins a couple years ago. It was a great time. 10/10 would do again.

Let these dudes have a good time. They deserve it, and there are much worse things that they could be doing.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 12:19 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I got slammed and rode (no-no number one) one of these suckers tandem (no-no number two) with another grown man in 20 degree weather from Tokyo Kitty to Pins a couple years ago. It was a great time. 10/10 would do again.

Let these dudes have a good time. They deserve it, and there are much worse things that they could be doing.

Dude

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cause we've suffered many heinous scooter tragedies 

It just occurred to me that Shooter isn’t in your Young Guns sig. Terrible oversight.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 09:02 PM)motoarch Wrote: Right?!

Back in my day it was hookers and blow the day before the Superbowl.  Anyone seen my playbook?  Be right back 

Alright Stanley, but we all saw how that turned out. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude

Bfine, you can be my next drunk tandem scooter buddy.

Just picture it. The Bengals are parading around downtown with their new Lombardi trophy, we’re like 8 beers in, ‘Eye of the Tiger’ is cranking through a Bluetooth speaker, and we’re riding a scooter together…just gigglin’…having a great ol’ time (I was gonna say gay ol’ time, but I don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea).
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote