Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best at our position, round and your hope.
1. Starter
2. Starter
3. Starter by end of season
4. ST starter
5. quality Backup
6. ST Starter
7. quality Backup
8. quality Backup
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2022, 09:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Damn. Pretty quick to write off a 4th round pick going into his second year who showed some flashes as a rookie from a small school. But ok

He makes me feel really good about not getting one of the bigger names at 3t in the first couple rounds

Not writing him off; As I said he's a good piece. He's 274 on his best day. John Randle was famous as an undersized 3-T and he went mid 280s. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
DB
DB
TE
WR
LB
DB
Reply/Quote
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1P8zXxlLuLDq8q44cJauwDBwTLQ8uUxr2_rBoRgWtxMY/htmlview#

This may be a good guide on players in the draft too HD. Spreadsheet shared on Twitter by Goodberry and projected value, separated by position.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 09:10 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1P8zXxlLuLDq8q44cJauwDBwTLQ8uUxr2_rBoRgWtxMY/htmlview#

This may be a good guide on players in the draft too HD. Spreadsheet shared on Twitter by Goodberry and projected value, separated by position.

Logan Hall the top rated IDL? I like the guy as much as anyone but no way he's a better prospect than Jordan Davis

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 06:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Logan Hall the top rated IDL? I like the guy as much as anyone but no way he's a better prospect than Jordan Davis

I don't agree with everything (I'm probably a thorn in his side against Gordon). I didn't see Gordon as highly touted as they did but they also did much more research than me.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 06:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Logan Hall the top rated IDL? I like the guy as much as anyone but no way he's a better prospect than Jordan Davis

Just looked back at the data. Its because of the production scores which they explain away in their podcasts that Georgia just didn't put them in a position to get production (Wyatt's grade also reflects this).
Reply/Quote
3rd ranked IOL Zach Tom. He's much better than some think.
Reply/Quote
Top 3 Pass Rushing DE's against the run Aidan Hutchinson Josh Paschal and Cameron Thomas ( had 21 sacks the last 3 seasons would be a good pick in the 2nd).
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 06:33 PM)pulses Wrote: 3rd ranked IOL Zach Tom. He's much better than some think.

Yea, I just heard Brent Kollman on him and now I'm wanting to go back and look at his tape. Curious where he will go.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 06:54 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Yea, I just heard Brent Kollman on him and now I'm wanting to go back and look at his tape. Curious where he will go.

He played LT the last 2 years and he shut down Jermaine Johnson last year too. Before that he played 2 years at Center.  92 pass grade and 79 run grade for a rookie LT is pretty decent. He needs to get a little stronger. Most seem to think he'll be a better Center in the NFL since he's more of a technician.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 07:07 PM)pulses Wrote: He played LT the last 2 years and he shut down Jermaine Johnson last year too. Before that he played 2 years at Center.  92 pass grade and 79 run grade for a rookie LT is pretty decent. Some think he's a day 3 pick but I think he goes on day 2.

Based just on Kollman, I'd look at 3rd round if we went 3T/CB (in what ever order, that was just my preference). Let me watch tape later tonight before you hold that grade to me.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 07:12 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Based just on Kollman, I'd look at 3rd round if we went 3T/CB (in what ever order, that was just my preference). Let me watch tape later tonight before you hold that grade to me.
Lance Zierlein has him as a 4th-5th rounder. I think the bengals would value his versatility and starting experience in a power 5 conference.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 06:11 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I don't agree with everything (I'm probably a thorn in his side against Gordon). I didn't see Gordon as highly touted as they did but they also did much more research than me.

Oh, I'm not slamming the spreadsheet at all. It's just that one stood out to me. I'm sure he's put more time into it than any of us. 

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2022, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said: We currently have nothing after BJ Hill. Cam is a decent piece, but he's a small school, small bodied prospect. We are a Super Bowl team and IMO UT is our biggest need. 

Yeah using the small school shit card doesn't work. Plenty of examples that we all know about where that isn't the case. And it happens on a year to year basis.
Reply/Quote