Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best is yet to come.
Bengals are tied for the 2nd longest win streak behind the jags with Baltimore and Minnesota.

Burrow is playing at an MVP level.
Defense is playing MUCH better with the offense playing better. This is complimentary football.
Bengals just beat two teams that are perennial contenders.
On offense, the bengals have not yet put it all together.

Some blow up games are coming 40+ pts….
The offensive line continues to be good enough.
Burrows scrambling ability is up there with the best in the league.

This team is figuring it out, quickly, and the peak isn’t here yet.

If you look around the league, I believe the bengals are the most well rounded and healthy team heading into the second half of the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 03:02 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Bengals are tied for the 2nd longest win streak behind the jags with Baltimore and Minnesota.

Burrow is playing at an MVP level.
Defense is playing MUCH better with the offense playing better.  This is complimentary football.
Bengals just beat two teams that are perennial contenders.
On offense, the bengals have not yet put it all together.  

Some blow up games are coming 40+ pts….
The offensive line continues to be good enough.
Burrows scrambling ability is up there with the best in the league.

This team is figuring it out, quickly, and the peak isn’t here yet.  

If you look around the league, I believe the bengals are the most well rounded and healthy team heading into the second half of the season.

Great thread Bengalbug. I can see something special growing. This could be the team that we were expecting to see.

What is crazy is we are still learning as we go and won convincingly against these contenders. We need to start putting 
together some games where everything is clicking to know how good we can really be. Good times and yes, the best is 
yet to come. Really like some of these young players that are emerging, CTB, Hudson, Iosivas, Dax, Cam Sample etc.
Reply/Quote
On O we have only topped 30 points twice. The Arizona & SF wins.

Buffalo was the third best offensive game of the year for us, scoring wise. With 24. We scored 24 in the Baltimore loss, but 7 was on a punt return.

I count that one as one 3 in the teens. 17 vs Balt (loss), 17 vs Seattle (win), and 19 vs the Rams (win).

Then there are the three point outings vs Tennessee & Cleveland.

But you are right, it is time for a 5 TD game.
Reply/Quote