Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The best part of the Zac Taylor era
Its not halloween yet and we already get to start checking out mock drafts!!! Keep building your culture Zac, maybe when Joe Burrow leaves in a body bag Mikey boy will can you and all your misfits together
Reply/Quote
[Image: a0b5d85cceaca8f669b594f08c15a47a.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 02:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: a0b5d85cceaca8f669b594f08c15a47a.jpg]

it kind of is falling in football world. We have won 2 games since he has been coach. If that isnt falling it sure is sitting on our heads about to smoosh us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you're a die hard, you're looking at mock drafts year round Smirk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 02:24 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: it kind of is falling in football world. We have won 2 games since he has been coach. If that isnt falling it sure is sitting on our heads about to smoosh us.

[Image: 74949689.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 02:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If you're a die hard, you're looking at mock drafts year round  Smirk

Or a year or two in advance, lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 01:35 PM)uticabengalfan Wrote: Its not halloween yet and we already get to start checking out mock drafts!!! Keep building your culture Zac, maybe when Joe Burrow leaves in a body bag Mikey boy will can you and all your misfits together

facts, my interest for this season is already dead
Reply/Quote
On the one hand, the sky isn't falling...on the other hand if you would have told me the second Burfict made that interception in the 2015 playoff game vs the Steelers that we would lose the game and then go on to have 5+ losing seasons in a row I wouldn't have believed ya.

Actually, I might have.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 02:24 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: it kind of is falling in football world. We have won 2 games since he has been coach. If that isnt falling it sure is sitting on our heads about to smoosh us.

I'm no mathematician,  but I believe two plus one equals three.  Okay, back to the end of the world...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
So, based on the wackadoodle nature of the threads and posts I'm seeing, everyone must have predicted win over the Ravens which would be part of the twelve win season which had to have been the consensus opinion before the season began. There could be no other reasonable explanation for this degree of madness.

Here, let me try my hand at this---

Firing is too good for all of them. Just take them all out and shoot them. Is that in keeping? I want to fit in. I'm not a twelve year old girl but I do want to be able to act like one. I do want to be able to totally lose my mind in a half a second when everything isn't exactly how I want it to be. After all, I deserve it. My Mom told me so.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 09:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: facts, my interest for this season is already dead

But it's really not, because here you are on a message board posting about it...... Rock On
Reply/Quote