Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The bfinal Mock
Didn't get into the mock game this year as heavy as usual, but I need to put a final one out there before the real thing

RD 1 CHRISTIAN MCCAFFERTY/ RB
This guy is simply an offensive weapon. He can run, catch, and return. This guy is what we all wish Rex Burkhead would have become. He can be on the field every down either running out of the backfield or moving into the slot.

RD 2 TYUS BOWSER/ EDGE
Tyus has just now started to dedicate himself to football and his ceiling is through the roof. Basketball background is responsible for outstanding footwork. Could this be Marvin’s Bengal Boulware?

RD 3 ETHAN POCIC/OL
Dude can play all over the oline. Folks say his weakness is lack of core strength, but I don’t see it. I did see him at the Senior Bowl practices and the dude is nasty’ He always ended the play with a little extra push and dared the defender to retaliate.

RD 4 BUCKEY HODGES/TE
This converted QB is an Eifert clone. At 6’6” definitely a redzone thread; yet, over ¼ of his receptions went for 20+ yards. He’s a little raw and can work on blocking but if he puts it all together you’re talking Pro Bowl material in the 4th Round.

RD 4 JAYLEN MYRICK/ DB
Jaylen has the speed to stick with any verticle threat in the league and at 5’10” 200 he has the thickness to play in run support. Myrick is a player that is flying under the radar because of his height. But we already have tall CBs

RD 5 KD CANNON/ WR
If he can learn to cut better he can be a big time contributor, if not, he can stretch the field on the 9 route

RD 5 STEVIE TU’IKOLOVATU/ DT
We currently have a void of big Pacific Islanders on the team. Stevie helps rectify that

RD 6 JERRY UGOKWE/ OT
At 6’7’ 235 pounds Ugokwe gives the Piano man a blank canvas on which the paint

RD 6 HUNTER DIMICK/DE
Dan Feeney was recently asked in an interview who is the hardest player he had to block in his career and Hunter was his answer. Could be because of his strength (38 reps) or could be because of his speed (4.6 forty), could be because he amassed 15 sacks this year in the Pac 10

RD 7 MATT DAVIS/ K
Nickname is Legatron. ‘Nuff said.

RD 7 WILLIAM LIKELY/ CB
I’ve been a Likely fan for the last couple years and the fact that he’s itty-bitty and has an injury history allows us to take a flier on him in the 7th
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love it, McCaffrey is the versatile RB we need with Gio's injury and his poor play since the last playoff game. McCaffrey's quick
feet and hands are the best in this class, his hands are even better than Mixon's IMHO.

Bowser and Dimick would really put our DE rotation over the top. Love both players, steal getting Dimick that late. High praise
from Feeney who is aguably the best Guard in this draft besides Lamp.

Pocic has been running up my board even ahead of Elflein lately with the way he can take angles. Props to CJD on this. His
crazy height is still a concern to me with Dalton but still, would love this, we need a new Center worse than anything. Pocic
was the lone good OL at LSU last year that i saw.

Hodges could be special, him and Roberts out of Toledo are the pass catching TE's i am looking at in the mid rounds.

I think you meant 335 pounds on Ugokwe.

Nicely done Bfine, getting excited. Cool
Reply/Quote
I am in of similar thought as draft approaches. Fix the lines in 2 and 3. Use the 9 pick for a BPA.

Tu'ikolovatu might be the best pure NT in the draft, but age and maybe height hurts his ranking.
Reply/Quote
Nice picks especially Rd 2
Reply/Quote
At 6'7" 235, Ugokwe seems a bit slim for OT in the NFL..

Yeah, I realize the typo, just wanted to ball bust. Nice mock.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
A little unorthodox, but I'd be happy with this if it fell this way.
Reply/Quote