Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwayne's Final Mock
I have made two mocks on my group on Feb, first I thought will Fuller then switched to Coleman in my 2nd mock for the first round, first I had Von bell in the 2nd then I switched to aldophis washington. Then jalen mills in the third which would be a steal there but here is my final mock thanks to reading this site I made some tweaks in the later rounds.
1) with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the Cincinnati Bengals select COREY COLEMAN BAYLOR- Dave lapham has predicted Fuller and I believe it'll be one or the other,but he thinks Coleman will not be there,I do think he will.and they probably got him ahead of Fuller, Josh Doctson goes one spot ahead to the Vikings. Damn you Zimmer!!
2) with the 55th pick of the NFL draft the Bengals select ALDOPHIS WASHINGTON DT Ohio State- I'm sticking with these two picks,with a guy that says this is his dream place,the skill set of a better gilberry to replace the vacant spot left by gilberry, I see this as a no brained,I don't think he would last to the third round so they draft him here.
3) CORNERBACK ZACH SANCHEZ- Most Bengal fans won't know who this guy is,but I see him in a bengal uniform, I think we either get him or a Safety here,lots of options at safety but I take one later. Also could see a surprise o lineman here,but I don't know the o line too good.
4) SAFETY JAYRON KEARSE - like I said lots of talent at safety this year,with guys like Von bell , Tj green, Sean Davis, Jalon Mills, Kj Dillon, but I'm going to take this big man with NFL blood lines,he can cover for a big guy and make plays. Also will be on special teams.
5) Tight END TYler HIGBEE- surprise surprise,we have a love for tight ends now and we met with this guy,he got into some big time trouble,but I think Marvin would take him still, he's a talent for sure.
6) CENTER - EVAN BOEHM - would provide good depth behind center
7) I think the lower rounds is where we will take a double dip at receiher,I got a couple choices but I'll go with MALCOLM MITCHELL, they say he could be a udf but I think he will be drafted,and could be safe if put on the Ps I also considered, Bralon Addison.also could be the running back they seen that returns kicks.
Udfas
I have no idea but with Marvins last interview I think he works hard on bringing in some good undrafted talent,some surprise names too.
What do you think?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote