RD1 PK3 MAC JONES/QB

RD1 PK4 KYLE PITTS/TE

RD1 PK5 PENEI SEWELL/LT

[Image: usa_today_13864855.0.jpg]

If he's there, he's the pick, stop all the silliness

RD2 

JAMIN DAVIS/LB
[Image: O2NZUPN72ZF55IP6JSCIOFBI4I.jpg]

102 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 4 TFL, 3 INTs (1 for a 85 yd TD), and 1 FF. Dude is Micah Parsons at pick 38

RD 3
MILTON WILLIAMS/DL
[Image: 1439_2020_UTEPatLATechFB.jpg]
Player A: 6'1" 285 lbs, 4.68 forty, 32" Vert, 9'8" Broad, 7.11 three-cone, 35 reps

Player B: 6'3" 284 ibs, 4.61 forty, 38.5 Vert, 10"1" Broad, 6.87 three-cone, 34 reps

Player A: Aaron Donald

Player B: This dude

RD 4
JALEN CAMP/WR
[Image: 3BEQSXNWIZZTKYYF7YWEOEOPQE.jpg]

You want DK Metcalf? If this dude had a QB like Burrow throwing to him in college folks would be saying Ja'Marr who?

RD 5 DAVID MOORE/IOL
[Image: 1303376197.jpg]
Don't let his size fool you; dude can move

RD 6
ROMEO MCKNIGHT/EDGE
[Image: 20180922__ColoradoState_vs_IllinoisState_TN_0567.jpg]

Get a Romeo to go with the boy band we currently have on the edge

RD6 ASIM ROSE
[Image: 6b193a60b194a56321414316eeb7d4cf.jpg]

Never was a feature back and I don't know what

RD7 MYRON MITCHELL/WR
[Image: Myron_ASU.jpg]
JAG
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Would be really happy with this, great job Bfine. Love the first 4 picks even if I think we are better at LB than we
are at End. Think I would rather have a pass rushing End in the 2nd over a Linebacker but Jamin Davis is a stud so
I am all good. Love the Milton Williams and Jalen Camp picks.
Reply/Quote
Like a lot of the players, but not in this combination. There's just no way we can go defense with 2 of our first 3 picks. Camp is extremely raw, so we're probably looking at Tate or Thomas as WR3 with this.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 12:51 PM)Whatever Wrote: Like a lot of the players, but not in this combination.  There's just no way we can go defense with 2 of our first 3 picks.  Camp is extremely raw, so we're probably looking at Tate or Thomas as WR3 with this.

why not? Our defense was pretty bad last year especially the pass rush( we were dead last in sacks). The Defense needs to be addressed just as much as the offense.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 01:20 PM)J24 Wrote: why not? Our defense was pretty bad last year especially the pass rush( we were dead last in sacks). The Defense needs to be addressed just as much as the offense.

They added 4 new starters on defense in FA, plus Waynes didn't play a down last year, making 5.  They added 1 on offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 05:56 PM)Whatever Wrote: They added 4 new starters on defense in FA, plus Waynes didn't play a down last year, making 5.  They added 1 on offense.
1.) Hendrickson, Wayne's, Larry OG, Auwzi, and Hilton are not improvements over Lawson, Jackson, Atkins, and Alexander.  At best its a draw at worst its a slight downgrade. 

2.) When Burrow was healthy the Defense gave up 2 games in the final minute(Philly & Cleveland) and in a third gave up a  21 point lead(Indy).

3.) The Defense was dead last in sacks and TFLs last season.

4.) In first 2 rounds  since 2016 we have only drafted two Defensive players.  That mean 80% of our 1st & 2nd RD picks have gone on offense.

Were a bad team that has a ton of holes in it there is no need to be picky on which sides need to be improved.
J24

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 06:41 PM)J24 Wrote: 1.) Hendrickson, Wayne's, Larry OG, Auwzi, and Hilton are not improvements over Lawson, Jackson, Atkins, and Alexander.  At best its a draw at worst its a slight downgrade. 

2.) When Burrow was healthy the Defense gave up 2 games in the final minute(Philly & Cleveland) and in a third gave up a  21 point lead(Indy).

4.) In first 2 rounds  since 2016 we have only drafted two Defensive players.  That mean 80% of our 1st & 2nd RD picks have gone on offense.

Were a bad team that has a ton of holes in it there is no need to be picky on which sides need to be improved.

Disagree with your first point. Hendrickson is an upgrade over Lawson comparing last season and the injury history. We don't know
if Waynes will be better than WJ3 or if Awuzi will be who are more zone corners. Ogunjobi is younger and not coming off of injury
like Geno and anything would be better than what Geno was last year. Hilton is an upgrade over Mackenzie even if I love Mack.

Agree with points 2, 3, 4 and your last sentence. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 06:41 PM)J24 Wrote: 1.) Hendrickson, Wayne's, Larry OG, Auwzi, and Hilton are not improvements over Lawson, Jackson, Atkins, and Alexander.  At best its a draw at worst its a slight downgrade. 

Hendrickson and Ogunjobi combined for 16 sacks last year.  Lawson and Atkins combined for 5.5.  I'm not really sure how you can bring up being dead last in sacks in sacks last year, then say our defensive FA's are a draw at best.  Similarly, WJIII was a huge part of those blown leads with his God awful play in the two minute drill.  

We've spent a lot of our early draft picks on offense, but we've also spent a ton of FA $'s on D the past two years.  Realistically, both G spots and X WR have worse starters than anyone penciled in on the starting defense.  
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 07:48 PM)Whatever Wrote: Hendrickson and Ogunjobi combined for 16 sacks last year.  Lawson and Atkins combined for 5.5.  I'm not really sure how you can bring up being dead last in sacks in sacks last year, then say our defensive FA's are a draw at best.  Similarly, WJIII was a huge part of those blown leads with his God awful play in the two minute drill.  

We've spent a lot of our early draft picks on offense, but we've also spent a ton of FA $'s on D the past two years.  Realistically, both G spots and X WR have worse starters than anyone penciled in on the starting defense.  
1.) Lawson was top 10 in pressures last season and sacks created. Hendrickson benefited from playing  on a loaded Defensive line in new Orleans that always had the lead. 
Further more Hendrickson has had just one good season in the NFL combated to Lawson who has been a significant contributor all three years he played.
As for Atkins the guy has been a pillar for this Defense and is a HOF player. Larry isn't .

And what you said about Jackson is 100% pure BS .

Both units have wholes on defense the LB core is unproven, we don't have a true #1 CB, and were ridiculously thin at Defensive line.
 On offense we need IOl, a stretch WR, and a stretch TE. 
J24

Reply/Quote