Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big question for Sunday...
Does JuJu do his little dance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGzZWGy7KL0
Reply/Quote
We still owe Juju in my book and hope we frustrate him all day and he has a no dance Sunday followed by a long week in the whirlpool.

Tiger Tiger Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 09:31 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Does JuJu do his little dance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGzZWGy7KL0

This hit always makes me smile.  I loved (not in this video) the view of Vonn on the sideline after shaking his finger at the camera.  
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:44 AM)Go Cards Wrote: We still owe Juju in my book and hope we frustrate him all day and he has a no dance Sunday followed by a long week in the whirlpool.

Tiger  Tiger  Tiger

I don't know.  Dude was a meme for the rest of the season.  I almost felt sorry for him.  Then I remembered he was a steeler and thought he could go F* himself.  
Reply/Quote
I'd say juju got his karma payback. Not only the Vonn Bell hit but his struggles seemingly the rest of his time at Pittsburgh and getting rocked earlier this season. As a fan of football I've never been on the side of football is too violent. But there was a time probably culminating with that Juju hit that I was wondering why I watch this game because it seemed to be the same disgusting hits just on repeat between the Bengals and steelers with no change. Glad we've moved past it for the time being and gotten back to just playing ball. Having said all that I think Juju has found his role with the Chiefs and I expect to have a large impact on this game and probably score. Hopefully we find a way to score more because the team that does that usually wins. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:47 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'd say juju got his karma payback. Not only the Vonn Bell hit but his struggles seemingly the rest of his time at Pittsburgh and getting rocked earlier this season. As a fan of football I've never been on the side of football is too violent. But there was a time probably culminating with that Juju hit that I was wondering why I watch this game because it seemed to be the same disgusting hits just on repeat between the Bengals and steelers with no change. Glad we've moved past it for the time being and gotten back to just playing ball. Having said all that I think Juju has found his role with the Chiefs and I expect to have a large impact on this game and probably score. Hopefully we find a way to score more because the team that does that usually wins. Who Dey!!!

One could argue that the rivalry and the level of violence it had reached shortened several players' careers.

AB was never the same after the hit.  Burfict lost whatever was left of his mind and washed out of the league.  Shazier never played another down after the same game that Juju hit Burfict.  
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 12:18 PM)samhain Wrote: One could argue that the rivalry and the level of violence it had reached shortened several players' careers.

AB was never the same after the hit.  Burfict lost whatever was left of his mind and washed out of the league.  Shazier never played another down after the same game that Juju hit Burfict.  

Yeah it had gotten to a level that was hard to watch. It has been much better but probably the reason I was most disappointed in the league for not fining Pickens( unless in wrong on that ). Even though his hit may not have been that egregious or at least actually inflicted any kind of injury. They should've made an example that we are moving past the cheap shots and it won't be tolerated.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 12:18 PM)samhain Wrote: One could argue that the rivalry and the level of violence it had reached shortened several players' careers.

Shazier did that to himself trying to injure Josh Malone and I don't have a bit of sympathy for him. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't know.  Dude was a meme for the rest of the season.  I almost felt sorry for him.  Then I remembered he was a steeler and thought he could go F* himself.  

You mean THIS meme?!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't know.  Dude was a meme for the rest of the season.  I almost felt sorry for him.  Then I remembered he was a steeler and thought he could go F* himself.  

He’s nothing but a F’n afterbirth!

Reply/Quote
Apparently no dancing! Who Dey!!
Reply/Quote
I saw a little rain pain dance on the sideline LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 12:59 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah it had gotten to a level that was hard to watch. It has been much better but probably the reason I was most disappointed in the league for not fining Pickens( unless in wrong on that ). Even though his hit may not have been that egregious or at least actually inflicted any kind of injury. They should've made an example that we are moving past the cheap shots and it won't be tolerated.

They fined Simmons for his actions in the TN game, but not Pickens. If that doesn't prove league bias for those pukes, then I don't know what does.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:47 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'd say juju got his karma payback. Not only the Vonn Bell hit but his struggles seemingly the rest of his time at Pittsburgh and getting rocked earlier this season. As a fan of football I've never been on the side of football is too violent. But there was a time probably culminating with that Juju hit that I was wondering why I watch this game because it seemed to be the same disgusting hits just on repeat between the Bengals and steelers with no change. Glad we've moved past it for the time being and gotten back to just playing ball. Having said all that I think Juju has found his role with the Chiefs and I expect to have a large impact on this game and probably score. Hopefully we find a way to score more because the team that does that usually wins. Who Dey!!!

You really can't put the Vonn Bell hit in with other ones.  Completely legit straight on hit to knock the ball loose.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote