Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The biggest play in the Bengals Steelers game was...
(01-14-2016, 02:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bradfaulk

This post makes me soooooo mad. Mad

Now i need another beer or 20. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 03:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post makes me soooooo mad. Mad

Now i need another beer or 20. 

"Now"?

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 03:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: "Now"?

Mellow

Busted. Sad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ignoring all the conspiracies and fouls...

The failed two point conversion has be right up there in the top three.

And i just read (MMQB) that AJ Green was NOT on the field for that play?  Really?

I started a thread in JN saying that was the play where the game was lost to me. The TD before, we had lined up at the 2 yd line in the jumbo package with Fisher at FB. Hill walked into the endzone. So what does Hue do? He tries to trick the steelers by calling a play that plays into the strength of their D...LB speed. That play had no prayer of working from the snap. If he had simply pounded it in like before, the FG at the end would have been for the tie and I liked our chances against a crippled ben or landry jones in OT.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 10:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: When they ran that play I said to the guy next to me "wouldn't it be funny if they fumbled it and the Steelers returned for two points and that was the winning points?"

Of course the way it really ended was even worse.

I would rep this much as I hate it cause its so true. Even as a Bengals fan sometimes I've just gotta laugh at the team.

Only thing better than all of this would've been Burficts INT ending in a safety, like it would've had he not been touched by the WR. Just madness.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: I started a thread in JN saying that was the play where the game was lost to me. The TD before, we had lined up at the 2 yd line in the jumbo package with Fisher at FB. Hill walked into the endzone. So what does Hue do? He tries to trick the steelers by calling a play that plays into the strength of their D...LB speed. That play had no prayer of working from the snap. If he had simply pounded it in like before, the FG at the end would have been for the tie and I liked our chances against a crippled ben or landry jones in OT.

Exactly.  

Of course if old "Coach from my Belly" Tomlin had kicked the extra point earlier that still sets the Steelers up for a chance to win with a FG too.

(01-14-2016, 08:03 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I would rep this much as I hate it cause its so true. Even as a Bengals fan sometimes I've just gotta laugh at the team.

Only thing better than all of this would've been Burficts INT ending in a safety, like it would've had he not been touched by the WR. Just madness.

Oh that would have been epic!  LOL!
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12471529_1059137240799630_1513754913607104846_o.jpg]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote