Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The boot is off
Is that good news for AJ bad news for Mixon or a little bit of both?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 04:09 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Is that good news for AJ bad news for Mixon or a little bit of both?

It is good news for both.....MIxon didn't practice yesterday at all.  Rehab field is the next step

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 03:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly, I don't know that that's a bad scenario. Get him for 1 more year. See how he holds up next year.

I still wish we drafted Metcalf too.

John ross's Game made me no so worried about the WR room.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 04:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: John ross's Game made me no so worried about the WR room.

while Ross and Boyd are good receivers AJ is a generational talent I can see 3 to 4 more years of elite play out of him. He's the closest active player that had the skill set of Megatron. 
Reply/Quote
I remember the Brandon Lafell years many times he beat triple coverage. It hurt Dalton's development a little because it caused him to force it too AJ more.
Reply/Quote
AJ playing the first October game would be great. Would give him 3.5 weeks for that to happen. Might be too optimistic though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If everything goes perfect between now and next friday could we have him versus Bills? If he's already running he may start cutting by monday or Tuesday.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 05:56 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: If everything goes perfect between now and next friday could we have him versus Bills? If he's already running he may start cutting by monday or Tuesday.

Once he starting putting his weight, makes cuts (if he can), then how does the ankle react? Does it cause pain or swelling?

Lots of ifs with rehab
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
He made a point of saying he was going to wait until it was 100%. I don't think we see him until at least game 5 (Cards). That gives him 4 weeks with the boot off (If he just got it off this week)
Reply/Quote
The boot is off eh? Good! Now A.J. can start driving again. Dude has enough money, you'd think he'd pay his parking tickets before it ever got to that. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 03:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: more good news I guess...

Maybe they don't allow wearing loafers on the field?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2019, 06:38 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Maybe they don't allow wearing loafers on the field?

Right.

Definitely good news. I still don't think we see him until week 4 though. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see him on the field.
Reply/Quote
The boot is off.

But how is the heat... ?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just hope he does not have to re-boot.

He may lose any progress he made if he had not saved it.
Reply/Quote
Just infuse some stem cells on his foot and he'll be like new by game 2.
Reply/Quote